Hen's Digital Art

Thank you :)

And thank you for pointing that out. I guess I redid the mouth SO MANY TIMES (oy) trying to get it right in the end I forgot the fangs.

^___^ Thanks Typhlosion. I'm glad they came across how I intended. I tend to have a biased eye when I check out my art once it's done. Gratz on 600 :)

Shiny Crobat- I'm glad you were able to detect the difference in gender :D Thank you.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Your digital coloring skills are getting better with each drawing. I see you are expanding your range with shading. Keep experimenting and don't be afraid to try new techniques.

Another exceedingly cute effort by Smogon's current resident Art Queen of Cuddly!

Thank you, DJD. I have been trying to branch out a bit but it's frustrating.... I don't know how to work with the new things I'm trying. :P

Here's something new :)

Hey thanks! :)

2 pieces of art in one day? :o

But yea. For some reason I felt like drawing an angry naked mole. :X

<.< *shuffles away*

Hey thanks! :)

2 pieces of art in one day? :o

But yea. For some reason I felt like drawing an angry naked mole. :X

<.< *shuffles away*
That's funny. xD. Reminds me of the days when I'd play AC and reset on purpose to annoy resetti, than make fun of him when I was supposed to appolgize. Aaah good times...

I'm in shock at CK being friendly in a post to me. Huzzah! :P Thanks for the feedback on irc, bro. I appreciate it. I know I'm not the best, but I can't get better unless I continue to work at it. :)

I do draw things other than pokemon:

Drawn last year, obviously. A gift for my mentor at work.

A bullet punching metagross:

I will most likely tweak him a bit.. touch up this and that- but here he is for now.

1-2 hours in photoshop tonight. <3 chatot. Too bad they didn't make him a more viable option to battle with.

I'm still alive!

I was watching my son play super mario galaxy the other day... and I tooooootally cracked up when he turned into boo mario and a boo started stalking him with hearts popping out above his head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)