Tournament Gen 9 Random Battles Open - (Won by MrSoup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provisionally requesting activity win. I waited for my opponent half an hour and he didn,t appear. I will still be connected from time to time today and will play him if he manages to catch me. However, I also have other things to do.

won, but can't really even call these good games because of all the hax, sorry
Not to mention that Palossand's Hypnosis, if it had hit Squawkabilly, could have caused Koraidon to do a lot of damage to your team without Quick Attack to help you. Anyway. Pokémon. Good luck to everyone still in the tournament, including you Kinetic1000. I tried my best, but coming out in the semi finals for my first individual random battle tournament on smogon (I believe it was, if it wasn't the first, it was one of the few because I don't remember exactly) is something cool.

I will participate in more tournaments. For everyone reading this message, I will still win future individual AND/OR team random tournament(s). I don't know when it will be, but it will happen.

Last edited:
Not to mention that Palossand's Hypnosis, if it had hit Squawkabilly, could have caused Koraidon to do a lot of damage to your team without Quick Attack to help you. Anyway. Pokémon. Good luck to everyone still in the tournament, including you Kinetic1000. I tried my best, but coming out in the semi finals for my first single random tournament on smogon (I believe it was, if it wasn't the first, it was one of the few because I don't remember exactly) is something cool.

I will participate in more tournaments. For everyone reading this message, I will still win future individual AND/OR team random tournament(s). I don't know when it will be, but it will happen.
Unknown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)