Tournament GameBoy Classic Open - Finals [Won by RSB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
We asked you to add us to the conversation so we could see the full extent of your scheduling. If you refuse to schedule publicly as per the rules, which Ninjawarrior7778 tried to do by posting on your wall, and further refuse to add us to your private conversation only providing selective screenshots of the conversation, we will not grant you the activity win. Please add both Syrinix and I to your scheduling conversation, and in the future schedule on public walls. This is the second time I have asked you to do this this round, and therefore as you have been active since the first request, if you do not do so by the deadline of this week you will not receive the win.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
We asked you to add us to the conversation so we could see the full extent of your scheduling. If you refuse to schedule publicly as per the rules, which Ninjawarrior7778 tried to do by posting on your wall, and further refuse to add us to your private conversation only providing selective screenshots of the conversation, we will not grant you the activity win. Please add both Syrinix and I to your scheduling conversation, and in the future schedule on public walls. This is the second time I have asked you to do this this round, and therefore as you have been active since the first request, if you do not do so by the deadline of this week you will not receive the win.
added u both

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Round 4:

ElectricityCat  vs  Emboar02
Skrublax  vs  Medeia
RoFnA  vs  drifttrick
megasalappo  vs  Piapia
chub  vs  Roginald
RandomPopplio  vs  snorlax142857
Eeveeto  vs  soTsoT
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Milkshook
LoSconosciuto  vs  Vitoran
seroo  vs  Kaneki-san
Cureja  vs  Sylveon used calm mind
Clementine  vs  Irene-2002
BandedCrizor  vs  BlazeOfVictory
livid washed  vs  platinumCheesecake
articoo  vs  Celever
JJ09LIE  vs  ILSB
Dj Breloominati♬  vs  Chaos23333
GoldenBoot04  vs  YBW
Alexander IV  vs  RSB
Lialiabeast  vs  JeoZ
xGang  vs  Tranquility
Tuthur  vs  neycwang
Elgino  vs  Salsathefirst
Amaranth  vs  cvact

GL everyone. Deadline is May 7th 11:59PM, GMT-4!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)