Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fain

Banned deucer.
I also asked for the level. Is it the Venusaur Shinyshuppet1 is giving away?
It's level 50 and yes it is the Venusaur he's giving away, but I leveled it up and EV trained it. Also it's redis as he stated.
I can see why you would not want it seeing as he's giving it away for free.

Hey Fluke I'm interested in

#173 - Cleffa ♀

OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Bold - Friend Guard
31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Aromatherapy | Wish | Heal Pulse | Misty Terrain

CML for what I can offer.

Hi Proto, I think I'm interested in the Sport Ball Combee. I'm also liking the Safari Ball Machop. Is there perhaps anything else in my thread you like so I can get both Combee and Machop?
Could I also get your Zorua?

#570 - Zorua ♀
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Timid - Illusion
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Copycat | Sucker Punch | Counter | Memento

Awesome! Just leave a message here when they're ready. Will it be any time soon? Not being impatient, just wondering. Don't hurry, just take your time :)
I have to play around with Combee being 12.5% female. It should be sometime later today though.

I have the Pokemon for our trade cloned now.
Sweet, let me know when you'd be available to do the trade. I can be online the whole day today.

Hey!
Would you CMT for a female repeat ball Charmander and a female dive ball HA Froakie? :)
Thanks! :)
I saw the shiny Staryu, and holy shit that thing looks awesome in that Moon Ball. Would you want to trade it for my Charmander and Froakie?

By the way, thanks for mentioning me in the 'thank you' list in your post. No problem buddy, I'm glad I could help out :)

Sweet, let me know when you'd be available to do the trade. I can be online the whole day today.

I saw the shiny Staryu, and holy shit that thing looks awesome in that Moon Ball. Would you want to trade it for my Charmander and Froakie?

By the way, thanks for mentioning me in the 'thank you' list in your post. No problem buddy, I'm glad I could help out :)
I'm available right now and online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)