First RMT!

Infernape @ assault vest
Jolly (iron fist)
252 atk/252 spd/6 hp
-fake out
-thunder punch
-fire punch
-close combat

I like assault vest on infernape just so he can hold on a little longer to shell out some damage. I'm leading with him. Fake out first turn to ruin focus sash. I opted for close combat over bb or Mach punch because of power.

Dragonite @ weakness policy
Jolly (multiscale)
252 atk/252 spd/ 6 hp
-ddance
-fire punch
-dragon claw
-roost

I like dragonite for a late game sweep. Pretty much guareenteed set up and roost to utilize multiscale. Nuff said

Mawile @ mawilite
Adamant (intimidate)
252 atk/252 def/6 hp
-play rough
-iron defense
-iron head
-crunch

I use mega mawile to stop physical sweepers (namely dragons) in their tracks.

Snorlax Leftovers
Sassy (immunity)
252 hp/252 spdef/6atk
-curse
-yawn
-body slam
-EQ

I've always preferred snorlax as my special wall of choice. Yawn to force a switch so I can set up curse. Immunity because I hate toxic.

Alakazam@life orb
Timid (magic guard)
252 spatk/252 spd/6 hp
-recover
-psychic
-energy ball
-dazzling gleam

Energy ball is there because I'm trying to prepare against wash rotom.

Zoroark@wise glasses
Timid (illusion)
252 spatk/252 spd/6 hp
-calm mind
-flamethrower
-dark pulse
-focus blast

I love zoroark because no one ever sees him coming. I put alakazam in the last spot so illusion can copy him and draw in a ghost or dark type attack, while zoroark can set up calm mind.

Well let me know what you guys think! I have a local tourny coming up soon

This RMT doesn't give us much to go on... You didn't really provide us with any clear win condition or overall goal, and your Pokemon descriptions are self explanatory and adequate at best. I'll do my best to give you a good rate, but in general, three lines of information on each Pokemon is about what we want, and don't be afraid to add sprites and pictures to make the post more pleasing to the eye.

Your team lacks priority so I'd opt for Mach Punch over Fake Out on Infernape. Fake out just doesn't do much damage and Mach Punch provides more use for your team. Also, replace Assault Vest with Life Orb so your attacks pack more of a punch. Infernape just doesn't have the bulk to pull Assault Vest off. That's best left to things like Conkeldurr!

Replace Iron Defense with Swords Dance on Mawile. It's not worth it and Mawile has no form of recovery to stall things out. It's better to make use of it's massive attack stat.

Don't run recover on Alakazam, it's way too frail. Opt for Calm Mind, Substitute, or another coverage move.

Rub Nasty Plot over Calm Mind on Zoroark in order to maximize the attack boost you get. Don't waste your time boosting mediocre defenses; the effect is overall unsubstantial.

That's it from Me! Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)