Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Gravity
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect

I chose metagross because he can help set up because he is quite tanks and can deal a lot of damage with meteor mash. He can help grounding about bronzong by using gravity and then put me in a better position for the battle. He can counter fairy types like xerneas

Grounder (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Groudon is arguably the best unbanned legendary because of his attack and defence and he just works really well with others. Earthquake stops the chance of missing precipice blades and has 100 base power. He can cover water types with thunder punch.

Shrek (Kyogre) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Thunder

Kyogre can rival groudon and has very good SpA. You can remove groudon with origin pulse. If it is sunny day then ice beam can help also thunder can attack rayquaza and deal lots of damage with ice beam. Thunder can never miss in rain so it's helps set up for flying types.

AgeOfSlash (Aegislash) (M) @ BrightPowder
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- King's Shield
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

I prefer to use aegislash a lot because he can set up and his stance change helps protect him. He can counter ghost, psychic types and his flash cannon gets rid of problems like xerneas or cresselia trick room from Cresselia makes him go before most Pokemon anyways. Bright powder just makes him more stealthy.

Crystal (Cresselia) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Moonlight
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psychic

Cresselia is extremely bulky and can take in a lot of damage. Trick room starts the game and my team is slow so we always go first. Moonlight heals if I ever get a lot of damage works well I think with ground on harsh sun. Calm mind increases bulk. Leftovers just help heal.

SmirkGull (Smeargle) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dark Void
- Protect
- Destiny Bond
- Fake Out

Smeargle is just common for starting, dark void. When everyone is asleep you can start switching in others and calm mind cresselia. I might remove his speed I don't know but then he would stay longer. Destiny bind if I know I will die then I can even it out a bit more.

Please can you help me improve this team. :)

Hi, I think you have some good ideas in what you're trying to accomplish with this team though it could be done better.

First thing I'd do is drop Mega Metagross, the reason is because Bronzong can do pretty much what you're already doing with Metagross and it isn't costing you a Mega.

Bronzong @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Hypnosis
- Gravity
- Trick Room

Can't remember what the EVs do, I've just made it fairly bulky on the SpD side. I've used it as some point so I feel like it's fine. Bronzong's pretty good in VGC16 because it's arguably the the best Xerneas counter out there, being able to threaten it with Gyro Ball after Xerneas uses Geomancy and being able to set up Trick Room. I went with the Gravity route because you were wanting to go that route on Metagross - it allows you to threaten Hypnosis on the enemy team with 100% accuracy after Gravity, it will also allow restricteds to hit Precipice Blades/Origin Pulse all the time. Fairly risky though since it's costing you an immunity to Groud - which is why I opted for Heatproof over Levitate, because you'd just lose Levitate right after a Gravity. Chesto Berry allows you to Trick Room in the face of Smeargle.

Grounder (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 60 HP / 188 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly
Nature
- Protect
- Fire Punch
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide/Swords Dance
EVs are modified to go as fast as possible while making Mega Salamence's Hyper Voice a 3HKO onto Groudon. The rest of the EVs are dumped into Attack for damage. You'll want your Groudon to outspeed your Kyogre that way you can get your rain up over the sun (Kyogre can't use its Water attacks in the harsh sun, though Pdon can use its Precipice Blades in the harsh rain and the harsh rain threatens opposing Kyogre). Earthquake does initially sound appealing over Precipice Blades but the overall damage output on Precipice Blades is higher than Earthquake even with is missing, you're hitting your allied Pokemon when you're using Earthquake, and if you have Gravity up you'll be hitting Precipice Blades 100% of the time. Fire Punch is a STAB move that does a lot of damage. Thunder Punch isn't very good because Precipice Blades can pretty much achieve the same results as Thunder Punch (like 2HKOing things) along with hitting the allied Pokemon. Rock Slide is very 'eh' to me though it can work; I would prefer Swords Dance for offensive pressure. Up to you there.

Shrek (Kyogre) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 76 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Thunder
Just changing the EVs here. It's one I use for Water Spout Kyogre though it still works well. The Speed EVs hit 118 Speed which outspeeds Mega Kangaskhan and Primals after an Icy Wind (I'm putting Icy Wind on Cresselia which I get to later on). Some extra Speed was added for Speed creeping on other Kyogre. SpA EVs were originally to OHKO Mega Kangaskhan with a Water Spout, though I didn't bother changing the EVs due to a time constraint I'm currently on. I still use it on Origin Pulse Kyogre; I think the spread is fine. The rest of the EVs are dumped into Defense to take some big hits.

Aegislash isn't all that appealing since it's fairly predictable with Wide Guard and its Ghost typing makes it even more difficult to deal with Yveltal teams. I dropped a mega, so I'll add one here.

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 172 Atk / 76 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Bread and butter mega, works really well. EVs survive Low Kick from opposing Jolly Kangaskhan 98% of the time. Fake Out allows set up, disruption. Power-Up Punch is useful to get yourself to +2 to deal a lot of damage and helps negate Intimidate.

Crystal (Cresselia) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
Level: 50​
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 4 SpA / 132 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Icy Wind
- Thunder Wave
- Skill Swap
- Helping Hand

Really good Support Pokemon. Speed hits 115 to outspeed Mega Kangaskhan and Primals after Icy Wind similar to Kyogre (though doesn't Speed tie). EVs provide bulk; EVing for bulk was never something I enjoyed doing on Cresselia because it always seemed to survive everything. Moonlight is weird on Cresselia on a Duals team because it won't get much health if it's used in the rain but tons if it's under the sun. Icy Wind and Thunder Wave provide fantastic Speed control. Skill Swap allows you to keep control of the weather, and Helping Hand helps things do even more damage.

SmirkGull (Smeargle) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Def / 252 Spe​
Timid Nature​
- Dark Void
- Spiky Shield
- Wide Guard/Follow Me/Crafty Shield/Transform
- Fake Out/Wide Guard/Follow Me/Crafty Shield/Transform

Smeargle's fine, I don't have tons of issues with it. Timid 0 Attack IVs are used to minimize confusion damage though it doesn't pop up tons. Not a huge deal. EVs survive a Power-Up Punch from max Attack Jolly Mega Kangaskhan. Spiky Shield > Protect because it's Protect that deals damage if contact is made with Spiky Shield. Destiny Bond isn't really that amazing since it doesn't get priority so you'll just get knocked out before you can use it. Even if you do get someone with it in a bo3 it's easy to adjust to. There are a lot of options over this slot, Wide Guard helps you against the big spread moves like Precipice Blades, Water Spout, Eruption, Dazzling Gleam, Hyper Voice, Origin Pulse, Rock Slide, etc. Follow me allows for redirection (I think this is more useful on Big 6 variants to get Geomancy up, so maybe not this one), Crafty Shield blocks Taunt, Encore, status, etc. Transform is pretty fun and annoying in order to get another powerful 'mon onto the field suddenly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)