Other Metagames (BH) Lost One's Weeping (Wandering Spirit Dialga-O BO)

https://pokepast.es/dd7d365c6bb41c56
Lost One's Weeping
:sv/chansey: :sv/dialga-origin: :sv/greninja-ash: :sv/arceus-poison: :sv/flutter-mane: :sv/miraidon:
"What're you gonna do? I don't care anymore!"

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1: Teambuilding Process
2: The Team
3: Threatlist
4: Replays

1: TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

:chansey: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
Impostor Chansey. Cloak is here because of Akira vs Fish battle 3. (in-jokes aside cloak is quite unexpected)

:chansey: :dialga-origin: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
Alt Guy's Wandering Spirit Dialga-O sounded like it would be fun to play, especially with the extremely high amount of regenvesters this high up on ladder.

:chansey: :dialga-origin: :greninja-ash: :poke ball: :poke ball: :poke ball:
Choice Band Ash-Greninja is a surprise, but a welcome one. It can be a bit difficult to switch in, but it puts in the work once it does.

:chansey: :dialga-origin: :greninja-ash: :arceus-poison: :poke ball: :poke ball:
I had a really bad battle against a guy with toxic spikes, so I wanted a poison mon to take care of them.

:chansey: :dialga-origin: :greninja-ash: :arceus-poison: :flutter-mane: :poke ball:
I was originally running MGLO Eternatus, but then I realized this team was WAY too ground weak. So i changed it to FB Flutter. Only did one battle with her, idk.

:chansey: :dialga-origin: :greninja-ash: :arceus-poison: :flutter-mane: :miraidon:
I didnt have any better Fur Coat options, and I wanted to run setup Miraidon.

2: THE TEAM
:sv/chansey:

Boost Yoinker (Chansey) (F) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Imposter
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shore Up
- Block
- Topsy-Turvy
- Heal Bell
Standard impostor chansey, but with cloak instead of evio.

:sv/dialga-origin:
Wii Safety (Dialga-Origin) @ Adamant Crystal
Ability: Wandering Spirit
Tera Type: Steel
Modest Nature
- Doom Desire
- Thunder Cage
- Ruination
- Strength Sap
(copied from alt guy himself)
"This is not the first time I have recommended this set. This dialga is the ultimate Regenerator counter. Unless the regen mon has Precipice Blades or Salt Cure, you can always switch this into u-turn, knock off rapid spin, stone axe and other contact moves. Doing so will swap both mons' abilities, granting Dialga Regenerator and giving your opponent the useless Wandering Spirit. But that's not all. The Doom Desire -> Thunder Cage -> Ruination trifecta is an extremely lethal combination which lets you do what I call "bursting". Bursting is a term from video games where you deal a large amount of damage in a short amount of time. This Dialga can burst all by itself or be paired with a nuke to suddenly OHKO a mon. Furthermore, you're also imposter-proof because of how Strength Sap makes you recover more hp. Other moves you can try include Torch Song, Scald and Whirlwind."

:sv/greninja-ash:
Arceus-Crit (Greninja-Ash) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sniper
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Wicked Blow
- Flower Trick
- Frost Breath
CB Ash-Greninja as a whole has become really popular, so I added it. I would prolly swap out Frost Breath tho, it didnt really do much.

:sv/arceus-poison:
Kuzco's Poison (Arceus-Poison) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Ice Scales
Tera Type: Poison
Timid Nature
- Take Heart
- Judgment
- Thunder Cage
- Strength Sap
An absolute BEAST given the correct circumstances. Icicle plate may be reccomended over Earth plate.

:sv/flutter-mane:
Mah Dreads (Flutter Mane) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Flare Boost
Tera Type: Ghost
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Moongeist Beam
- Moonblast
- Pain Split
Smogon's flutter mane set, nothing special.

:sv/miraidon:
VoltTackleDeco27 (Miraidon) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Fur Coat
Tera Type: Electric
Timid Nature
- Take Heart
- Thunder Cage
- Torch Song
- Strength Sap
Dont really have much to say here.

3: Threatlist
:arceus-ground:
Arceus-Ground kinda walls this team pretty hard, relies on either impostor or setup to beat it.

Hazards: how i made it this far without bringing a hazard remover, IDK. Ig too many people just let me hazard removal.

4: Replay (singular)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-2106484356

Thank you for your time.​

Last edited:
You get 6-0ed by Chomper.

Basically I like this team except for the Miraidon which makes no sense at all, it compounds your ground weakness without covering for anything. I'd say the team would work a lot better with MAudino as the fur coater, and Poisonceus changed to any arc that resists sunsteel (except steelceus).

Also I think you're supposed to write more lines of description.

You get 6-0ed by Chomper.

Basically I like this team except for the Miraidon which makes no sense at all, it compounds your ground weakness without covering for anything. I'd say the team would work a lot better with MAudino as the fur coater, and Poisonceus changed to any arc that resists sunsteel (except steelceus).

Also I think you're supposed to write more lines of description.
ok so here's the new team
only one i could think of that worked was arceus-water.
arc-electric doesnt fix the issue of ground weakness
arc-fire sucks defensively
you said no to arc-steel

also added teleport to maudino for pivot purposes
https://pokepast.es/0723aa018ebdf109
edit 1: fixed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)