Analysis Reservation Thread

can i getmaybe hisui liligant sinitcha alcremie any hard tr mons i wanna do weezing as well exca+ttar as well peliper serp zapdos galar any i can do

Sorry but they're not up yet :( - Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok since it is the only pokemon left can I have smeargle (sorry choruto I really want to write one of these)

Go for it - Leo (on phone so no colour </3)

yay finally got something - me with colour

Last edited:

LovelyLuna

Lost in a life full of mistakes
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Due to meta changes, we will be redoing the analysis of Incineroar, Raging Bolt, Dondozo-Tatsugiri, and Iron Hands. Added a few that were meant to be in the original wave as well!

Last edited:

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
I call dibs on incineroar:3

Taken :3 - Leo
How about hands:3

Okie! - Leo

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
may i take scream tail (if someone else wants it its all their's!)

Everything gone unfortunately - Leo

May I take scream tail? Knew someone who would probably want it but they haven't reserved it yet. (Only give it to me if I get either raging bolt or gallade into QC/get neither and no one else has claimed it)

My bad for falling asleep - Leo

Choruto

Sylveon <3
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Can you make it so I can write an analays for Veluza?
Unfortunately its not really worth our time to do mons with very low usage that no one would really benefit from having an analysis on. Also, It could misslead people into thinking its a meta mon which it really isen't

Choruto

Sylveon <3
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I’ll beat you using veluza, then you let me write it
Respectfully, even if you could beat me that doesen't mean the mon is in anyway good. A single win or even single persons success with a mon is not indicative of if its generally good, as theres all sorts of other factors such as player skill or match ups that factor into it. Also, like its just 1 battle or person.
Veluza isen't viable in really any way so no we will not be doing it, it's not worth our time doing QC/GP checks for a mon that will only confuse newer players into thinking its good. If you want to contribute, wait until the next wave of mons go up and you can reserve a slot.

Last edited:
Respectfully, even if you could beat me that doesen't mean the mon is in anyway good. A single win or even single persons success with a mon is not indicative of if its generally good, as theres all sorts of other factors such as player skill or match ups that factor into it. Also, like its just 1 battle or person.
Veluza isen't viable in really any way so no we will not be doing it, it's not worth our time doing QC/GP checks for a mon that will only confuse newer players into thinking its good. If you want to contribute, wait until the next wave of mons go up and you can reserve a slot.
Are there any mons available that I can write for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)