ADV ADV OU Global Championships 2019: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is awkward. How did the host arrive at the conclusion to eliminate me from both games even though neither of my opponents contacted me? I received no alert from this topic owed to each post having tags above the threshold (host's inability to make the mentions under a spoiler tag).

Now I'm obviously at fault at not coming to this part of the sub-forum. But given neither of my opponents contacted me in return, and given matches are ongoing until the 30th, I find my elimination from both rounds rather, odd.

Rage

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
RoA Leader
Well this is awkward. How did the host arrive at the conclusion to eliminate me from both games even though neither of my opponents contacted me? I received no alert from this topic owed to each post having tags above the threshold (host's inability to make the mentions under a spoiler tag).

Now I'm obviously at fault at not coming to this part of the sub-forum. But given neither of my opponents contacted me in return, and given matches are ongoing until the 30th, I find my elimination from both rounds rather, odd.
Sorry for not contacting, but I saw no contact from either side so I flipped, and the 30th deadline is for Stage 2

TTK

Webtoon Character
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Acting Act on my opp, hasn't responded to my message whatsoever and its the last day. Deserve the act win here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)