FOR THE GUYS ADV LC vs ADV ZU CREW BATTLE [WON BY ADV LC]

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
PREDICTIONS
The Porygoners (4)
vs. (2) The Broken Phobias

Tack vs. Gangsta Spongebob - Already won, surely it was because GS was not listening to Mama I’m a Criminal.
LeJames Chonk vs. BeatsBlack - He’s hacking in the ADV Lechonk, be warned.
reggg vs. Sificon - The spirit of Todd Bonzalez flows through regggy, he cannot lose without the concept of reality being broken and distorted in unimaginable ways. He also posted my meme, so that’s good enough for me :blobthumbsup:
BlackKnight_Gawain vs. Kiwi - View attachment 544574
MOHAMEDALL vs. Medeia - I just like Medeia :)
Kaboom vs. Monai - Kaboom has 4K posts in the discord, we don’t know what dastardly plans he’s been cooking.

The real reason why ZU will lose is because of lack of memes. Bonus points if you bring Skitty.
View attachment 544575
1692598407794.png

What weapon is this supposed to hold....

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
I have come to the conclusion that this is not a real tier because Yanma is banned.
4263F9D0-75D1-447E-A178-85C5D37290F4.jpeg

W2 Predictions

The Porygoners (2) vs. (4) The Broken Phobias

Tack vs Medeia - “Voting on Medeia has never lead me astray” - me after I just woke up from a nap
LeJamesChonk vs Sificon - The CAP Goat
reggg vs Kiwi - Kiwi will win this week or my name isn’t Concept Everything
BlackKnight_Gawain vs Monai - BKG will bring mono boom and win
MOHAMEDALL vs BeatsBlack - Idk either player and this is good enough for me to vote on the player with more capital letters in their name.
Kaboom vs Gangsta Spongebob - He’s been listening to Mama I’m a criminal for a week straight, if he doesn’t win I will be sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)