Rejected Adding alias like in the msg

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the /best move it could be for spectator from the moves the Pokémon already used, and the hovering on a fainted Pokémon like all of the moves it had before fainting because you could see what moves could have used and well thanks and if you could add it it could be cool but i think you can balance it out or smth

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
For the /best move it could be for spectator from the moves the Pokémon already used, and the hovering on a fainted Pokémon like all of the moves it had before fainting because you could see what moves could have used and well thanks and if you could add it it could be cool but i think you can balance it out or smth
You can already hover over a Pokemon and see the moves it used. There will be 4 at most, usually, so I see no point in coming up with a ranking of sorts to showcase the best; anyone can make their own judgement there.
Revealing a fainted Pokemon set is undesirable because it's leaking parts of a team that haven't been revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)