SV OU [2062 ELO] OP BELLIBOLT RAIN **Best Rain In Meta** (+Bonus Team!)

Great team again and congrats for the peak! After using the team by myself, I made some changes to adjust to my own playstyle:
Earthpower -> Earthquake on Tread to hit stuffs like Raging Bolt, Gholdengo and Pult harder, especially on cm Bolt, considering Bellibolt and Dnite both rely on special move to hit it.
Eject pack -> HDB on Dnite. Waterpon is such huge threat for the team, and there are occations that Tread can't immediatly remove rock, i.e. balloon Gholdengo. You still have enough pivot in the team.
Thanks again for sharing it!

Great team again and congrats for the peak! After using the team by myself, I made some changes to adjust to my own playstyle:
Earthpower -> Earthquake on Tread to hit stuffs like Raging Bolt, Gholdengo and Pult harder, especially on cm Bolt, considering Bellibolt and Dnite both rely on special move to hit it.
Eject pack -> HDB on Dnite. Waterpon is such huge threat for the team, and there are occations that Tread can't immediatly remove rock, i.e. balloon Gholdengo. You still have enough pivot in the team.
When I was making the team (and didn't know the team would be 6 pivots) I feared that dragonite would be too passive, so I made it eject pack. HDB seems like a great alternative, and so does earthquake on treads, but what do you think about EQ giving glimmora toxic debris?

but what do you think about EQ giving glimmora toxic debris
I think the team's machup vs HO is already favorable, and the game won't last that long, so getting one of your fish or Bellibolt poisoned is usually acceptable. Another half of the team is immune to TSpikes. I personally prefer the additional power of eq, but maybe need to try both sets for more games to tell which works better.

Did you only swap Earth Power to Earthquake or also did some stats modifications?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)