AV11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for gsc global, gmt+3, can do most days between 12 and 21, prefer to play during the week
    monchooo
    monchooo
    logging off, might be able to play later tonight, just message me if you log on
    AV11
    AV11
    hey, sry was really not available today. Tour is getting extended so can we schedule to next week at a time suitable to you my afternoon (+1 GMT) as I'm free all week after Wednesday. If that's not possible just take the W.
    monchooo
    monchooo
    im traveling friday saturday and sunday, and thursday will be busy with prepping. If you can do wednesday or thursday morning my time, otherwise we could ask for an extension
    gsc ssnl, free 1-3:30 + around 11pm -3 weekdays and weekend 2-6pm -3 sat and 2pm -3 onwards on sunday
    Hey we have to play for the gsc ssnl, gmt +1, can you play on thursday about my 8:30 pm? on friday I can more or less about my 9:15 pm, and in the weekend I have more free time
    Hello, we play for bw ubers. Im gmt+1, available 8-9pm on my evenings mon/tues/wed/thurs, and all day on friday. Lmk whens best
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    Im on main as quarante8
    AV11
    AV11
    Hey man, sorry saw ur post about rescheduling. Been a bit busy recently w work so just post again saying I gave you the win. Sorry bout not messaging earlier.
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    No worries, work first
    We are paired in the GSC UU tournament and I would like to play on Sunday at 9 pm GMT-4
    AV11
    AV11
    yeah I'm GMT 0 and your time would be 2am for me so for obvious reasons I can't do that. Do you have any earlier availability?
    oswel Rodríguez
    oswel Rodríguez
    I can play before if you want, just suggest an hour
    AV11
    AV11
    Sunday 5pm GMT -4
    roa ss ubers opp gmt -8, free friday evening and the weekend.
    AV11
    AV11
    hi I'm gmt 0 can do 10pm Saturday my time (2pm ur time), got stuff to do so can do Sunday 9pm-11pm my time too
    PatheticAce
    PatheticAce
    I can do Saturday at 2, see you there!
    PatheticAce
    PatheticAce
    sorry smth came up, take win
    Hiya when can you play for GSC UU RoA spotlight? I'm GMT 0
    AV11
    AV11
    Hi stuck in a bit of traffic so maybe 15-20 mins late
    AV11
    AV11
    Think I’ll just abt make it tho but just in case
    Rezzo
    Rezzo
    yeah no worries, I'll be online as Rezzo64 so just challenge when you're online
    Hello, we gotta play for rby gc. Im gmt-4 and usually my evenings work, when can you play? If you have discord that would ease communication Vileman#8321
    DPP SSNL I can't play Sunday and have to play after 18:00 GMT -6:00 during the week. Saturday I have a bit more availability if during the week is too late for you.
    hi av11 we're matched up for BW RU RoA Spotlight. im gmt-5 and prefer to play past 8pm my time but if that doesnt work i can make the afternoon work too. i prefer any day thats not today or thursday. let me know your preferences
    AV11
    AV11
    Yeah 11pm is perfect, see you then!
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    ill be online if you want to get it done early lmk :blobthumbsup:
    AV11
    AV11
    Hey, yeah I can do anytime from now actually. I'm magic sushi chef on showdown
    hey, we play for uu masters. i’m gmt -4, would prefer my afternoon / evening. let me know what works for you
    AV11
    AV11
    ok, will see u then
    Notily
    Notily
    i had something come up, is there any chance we could play on the weekend instead? either day should work
    Notily
    Notily
    actually u can take win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…