chimp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! How do I get involved with smogon analyses, like where do I sign up and how do I find what to write. Really wanna help contribute but not sure where to start.
    chimp
    chimp
    chimp
    chimp
    Click the Watch button to get notifications when new posts appear in that thread. You can also post Amatuer (AM) quality checks on any analysis awaiting an official QC check. This is a good way to get started as well. Feel free to reach out to me with any other questions.
    EeveeWillEatYou
    EeveeWillEatYou
    Okay, thank you very much for your quick response. Is there any way to request additional mons/sets to be added. For example I believe cobbalion deserves a OU analysis, but I’m not sure how that would be added
    I have some queries related to smogon analyses , do you mind giving me your discord username (The one u shared might be outdated as I am unable to find it)?
    chimp
    chimp
    Hey! My discord username is chimpmonkey.
    Looking to become a QC member, how should I start?
    chimp
    chimp
    Hey! Good to hear! So a new slate of analyses will open soon, which means people can reserve one to write. Writing analyses is a good way to start. The best way, however, is to do AMQC checks on analyses that are being written.

The new slate will be posted here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sv-ou-reservation-index.3714276/
    And any analyses looking for QC checks will be posted in that subforum.
    LC majors
    im free this weekend, noon-midnight. Im GMT+7, when are you free?
    Aikotoba
    Aikotoba
    I'm free on Sunday noon-midnight my time, GMT+7
    chimp
    chimp
    Unfortunately i dont think any times sunday will work for me. Does any weekday work?
    Aikotoba
    Aikotoba
    sure, which day do you want? available after 3pm till midnight my time on weekdays
    Hey, we play in LC majors. When are you available to play? I'm available anytime after this tuesday, but I'll be busy next week monday through wednesday. gmt -7
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    Éric
    Éric
    hello!
    Lc winter seasonal. Im gmt+1. Free all day tmr and free pretty much past 7:30pm my weekdays.
    MuffinMelody
    MuffinMelody
    eric you replied to the copypasta
    Éric
    Éric
    fuck me LOL
    hello!
    Lc winter seasonal. Im gmt-7. Free all day tmr and free pretty much past 3:30pm my weekdays. Im busy all weekend so i cant do them sorry :(
    Bella
    Bella
    probably monday or tuesday.
    whatever works best in that time frame
    chimp
    chimp
    Today unfort doesnt work great but Tuesday does. How about 8pm my time / 6pm yours?
    Bella
    Bella
    perfect
    congrats! Where is this pfp from? it feels so familiar to me for some reason
    chimp
    chimp
    Thanks! Its from a Pokemon card!
    Hi ndlc tour, gmt -8 can you do 5 pm your time sunday
    chimp
    chimp
    Yeah thats chill!
    rarre
    rarre
    sry I thought this was now, if you’re still available today can you do 8pm your time (-5, so 5pm here)
    chimp
    chimp
    ya im on main as chimpx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back