PokemonMasterDebater

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to know if you want to be on the Pokedex Redone V3 council. I have been approved as the head and am changing it to be a lot more friendly and less chaotic. My Discord is Petuuuhhh#1611 if you would rather contact me on there
    hi, when can you play for the monotype gen8 tour? I can do anytime on the weekend - just pick a time
    Hey, I was looking into coding the bench ability Hand Off and I wanted to know a couple of things. 1: does it activate if your item is removed by the opponent, or only if it's removed by the user and 2: does it activate immediately, or at the end of the turn. Thanks
    Scoopapa
    Scoopapa
    Also does it work for items that can't be knocked off such as Z-Crystals and Mega Stones
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    1: Hand Off should only trigger if item was consumed or removed by the user in some other way, such as Fling. This way the player has to specifically set up a way to remove the item.

2: Immediately.

3: Hand Off should work the same as Bestow, therefore one cannot Hand Off Z-Crystals, Mega Stones, Mail, or items that would change a Pokemon's form (Orbs/Plates/Drives/Memories)
    When do you want to play for the spookdex tour? Looks like I'm GMT -5 and you're GMT-6. I'd prefer not to play too late but I'm flexible.
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    Im availible now, will be on dragon haven for a while. Come send me a challenge when you are free.
    Hey man we play for the Camomons tour. Weekend is coming up so that would be a great time for me to get this done i'm GMT -4 let me know what works for you
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    -6. Today or tomorrow work for me. I'll be in the lobby on main whenever Im not busy, so you can find me there and send me a challenge. Name on Showdown is PkmnMstrDbtr
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Alright i'll be sure to look out for you will probably be down to play this evening but if not we'll make sure to make it happen tomorrow
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    I got a little busier than expected, but Im available right now if you are still up for tonight, Im in the OMs room and Lobby.
    We play for spookdex tour, when can you play? I'm gmt-6 and most available on weekends
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    I'm also -6, I'll be ready starting Wednesday and everyday after that. Basically any time because I have insomnia.
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    I'll be on Dragon Haven with the name PkmnMstrDbtr, so If you see me there, challenge me.
    Brodaha
    Brodaha
    Sounds good
    Are you on Showdown right now? What's your name on there?
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    I'm currently idling in the OM room on main. My PS name is Goodfellow. I can't do a match right now because I promised someone I'd edit a video for them.
    urdrakonis
    urdrakonis
    That's cool. Just wanted to talk to you about something. I'm usually in the OM room too as one of my 3 alts (tcsilver, grendelmut, udrakonis)
    Hey. Thanks for inviting me onto the council. I am not too familiar with how these things work though. Do we consult each other first or do we use our own discretion? Also, we should organise some battles some time.
    I'm hopeful we'll get a ladder for gen 6, when I can't say for sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back