Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. It's always good to know that people care about what you have to say haha.
    Well then, you sound like you'd make a nice addition to the group. I welcome you to the Smogon Creators Organization. : )

If you'd like to Introduce yourself to the rest of the group, or if you have any questions about the group you'd like to ask, you can do both in the Introduction thread. Also, please read through the group rules before posting in any other threads.

Also, we're currently doing an inactivity sweep to remove inactive members. Just post in the Inactivity thread to make sure you don't get affected by this.
    Ok then. So, if we let you into the group, would you be an active contributor? We want members who will actively participate in group projects and discussions.
    Yeah, I thought your name sounded familiar... What was your last avatar, out of curiosity?

Anyways, how experienced would you say you are in OU? Would you consider yourself knowledgeable?
    So, you're interested in joining the Smogon Creators Organization? Could you tell me a little about yourself, your experiences on Smogon and why you want to join?
    Thank you man, it's okay for the rate. I took a long time before rating because busy but I was glad since by rating myself a long of people started looking and rated too !
    I promised a battle after my group tournament was over ^^
    I'm finals so please wait haha! I'll let you know when I'm free
    lol we should. I've got this tournament I'm in right now. how about after it's over?
    I don't care, what is annoying it's the "omfg so creative, Weavile is a good idea etc".
    This hurts a little to be honest after almost 2 months of "work" on my own RMT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back