NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

Fame

you know we're the same
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Fame can you please claim your entire

why am I considering Ehmcee as clear again

Hello, yeah I can claim

So all of my abilities are still locked. I have like 8 of them FTR and they've all been locked for multiple nights so I don't really feel like explaining all 8 of them when I haven't even gotten to use them outside of night 1 (what are you even supposed to do w/ that info bc I haven't even used them lmfao

My nightkill protection should've added an active & passive to Spiderz's (well, Ehmcee's, but it was redirected) rolepm. It's literally called Skyscraper which I softed at the EOD1 with some stupid Demi Lovato lyric hashtags !
I was redirected to Fame as I said, not sure by who and no idea who is lying about this? Would appreciate if whoever did would just say so.

For the record, neither Fame nor TBZ is 100% greenchecked by my ability 1 but in both cases both players did not do any actions the night I visited them.

As there was no kill last night, it is possible mafia idled altogether and Fame could be mafia but that would mean his partner would have had to redirect. Ultimately, there were so many redirects yesterday that it is HIGHLY unlikely that they all came from Fame’s partner — which leads me to believe that BOTH mafia were redirecting which means there’s like a 99% chance that Fame is clear OR that there are villagers that are lying which is counter productive to the solve.

I think there is a 0% - 5% chance I live through the night so I’ll implore you all to just vote Zippy. I think the game is as simple as Zippy + Whydon and we’re all over complicating it.
I have literally had my abilities locked since like D2 so it is literally mechanically impossible for me to target anyone with any ability. Also I was given protection N1 from NKs too, I don't know if I said this?

Fame

you know we're the same
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Some of my other abilities that I can totally use & haven't been useless since D2 entail: an ability that makes another player's random active ability discoverable by any investigative roles, a day ability that can prevent disruptions to a random ability of someone elses, and an ability that locks someone into continuously targeting the same person with one of their abilities (chosen at random i guess?).

So things we are waiting on today:

Laurel and whydon posting their game solves
TBZ to explain their role more
I'm going to make a list of roles/actions tomorrow night

everyone else is welcome to state who their pool of mafia is. mine is laurel/whydon/tbz

Thank you to Whydon for not redirecting me last night. I have reason to believe that Jalmont is deepwolfing and his partner is MC. Jalmont is the mafia mayor and he bussed Haruno for town cred. Two nights ago he no killed and lied that his BPV was popped to gain town cred.

Last night I shot Jalmont with my 1-time vig which I get after village has been lynched twice. I got a message that Jalmont died but today he is still alive — this means that Fame’s vest (that was given to Jalmont) was not popped. If he was successfully doctored I believe I would have gotten a different message, like that my vig failed.

The reason I shot Jalmont was because it didn’t seem towny at all the way he was pressuring me about the redirect when he already tracked me.

I also used my ability cop on Ehmcee and all of his abilities failed. He claimed he was redirected but this is either a lie or not telling the full truth because everything he tried to do failed.

I can say with 100% confidence that Fame and TBZ are town. Whydon I am 99% confident because he defended me yesterday and didn’t redirect me last night which means POE is Jalmont, MC, Neon.

What solve?
Thank you to Whydon for not redirecting me last night. I have reason to believe that Jalmont is deepwolfing and his partner is MC. Jalmont is the mafia mayor and he bussed Haruno for town cred. Two nights ago he no killed and lied that his BPV was popped to gain town cred.

Last night I shot Jalmont with my 1-time vig which I get after village has been lynched twice. I got a message that Jalmont died but today he is still alive — this means that Fame’s vest (that was given to Jalmont) was not popped. If he was successfully doctored I believe I would have gotten a different message, like that my vig failed.

The reason I shot Jalmont was because it didn’t seem towny at all the way he was pressuring me about the redirect when he already tracked me.

I also used my ability cop on Ehmcee and all of his abilities failed. He claimed he was redirected but this is either a lie or not telling the full truth because everything he tried to do failed.

I can say with 100% confidence that Fame and TBZ are town. Whydon I am 99% confident because he defended me yesterday and didn’t redirect me last night which means POE is Jalmont, MC, Neon.
please comment with your opinion on this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)