New profile posts

& thank you to gastiles & ace for the wins in pools, only reason you’re not still playing is we have the ability to sub in an rby invitational winner and the emma show
When would you like to play for DPP GC, I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm. For next week scheduling I can go Tues/Weds/Sat.
Nashrock
Nashrock
Friday 7pm ur time?
When would you like to play for DPP GC, I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm.
Concept Everything
Concept Everything
For next week scheduling I’m available Tues/Wed/Sat.
Incognition
Incognition
Hey I'm UTC+1

Want to play next Tuesday between 6-7pm UTC? I'm free from 6-10pm UTC that day.
When would you like to play for UU Open, I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm.
Kiyo
Kiyo
Sunday 10am GMT-7
When would you like to play for MG2, I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm.
hi. we're opponents for PSPL. i am GMT-4. what times work for you?
biggie
biggie
i'm available the rest of the day today until 6 PM. same for friday. thursday evening my time i'm open.
Clementine
Clementine
yo, I'll be home within two hours, I can hit you up when I'm on if you want
biggie
biggie
ok
When would you like to play for OU GC I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm. Next week Tues/Weds/Sat work.
Green on fire
Then let's play on Saturday at 2 pm -4
When would you like to play for OU GC I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm. Next week Tues/Weds/Sat work.
When would you like to play for UUFPL, I’m -5. I can make before 2pm Thurs/Sat/Sun and after 1015pm. On Friday I can go before 9am and after 6pm.
Hey we play for Ubers Open. I'm GMT-7 and would prefer sometime between 7a and 7p Fri-Sun. Let me know what works for you
Hi, we play for battle factory open. I am gmt -4, and mostly available during weekends but might have time in the weekdays. When can you play
Hi, we play for LC Open. I'm -4 and generally available throughout the week starting from tomorrow. When do you want to play?
Hi we are paired for NU Open, i would prefer to play next week because i already got way too many other tours matches to do this week.