XY OU XY OU RMT #2

Hey, guys. This is my second RMT. This particular team is the result of a bunch of variations made to a starting team. So, here it is.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

This is my counter to many physical sweepers including Mega Zard X and Talonflame. It can take quite a hit while being a reliable rocks setter and has three great coverage moves to whittle down enemies' health. It's also got some nice recovery with Leftovers and I think it's a great Pokemon overall. I did experiment with the Scarf set and Double Dance set, but I think this one is the best for this team, as it lacks a counter to Talonflame.

Pinsir (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake

This is my Mega Pinsir, probably my favorite mega out there. Its great attack and speed allows it to sweep easily once its threats are gone and preferably if rocks are off the field. Anything that doesn't resist it usually gets OHKOed by a +2 Frustration, or if it's frail enough like Greninja, a Quick Attack.

Azumarill (M) Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Azumarill is a nice powerful and bulky addition to this team. It does a lot of damage with Choice Band and it catches many Pokemon for great damage on the switch. It requires some prediction, but that's usually not too much of a problem. I have used AV on it before, but I prefer this as my team is bulky enough so it doesn't need it, and the huge power boost it gets is nice.

Keldeo Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Keldeo is great for power and has good coverage. It too requires prediction but usually this deals out good damage even to those that do resist it. It's my main special attacker. I have tried Gengar with Life Orb and Taunt in place of this, but I'm not sure which I should use for this team. Keldeo seems better overall, but having a speedier Taunt user instead of Skarmory may be useful.

Chansey (F) @Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell

Chansey is my support Pokemon. Capable of crippling fast sweepers with T-Wave, dealing consistent damage with Seismic Toss, and healing up and curing other Pokemon in my team with Soft-Boiled and Heal Bell is really nice. It's also very bulky and any specially offensive Pokemon will have a tough time bringing it down.

Skarmory (M) Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Taunt
- Brave Bird

Last but not least is my second physically defensive Pokemon Skarmory. It's good for walling many physical threats such as Azumarill and opposing Mega Pinsirs as well as clearing the way for my own with Defog. Taunt is nice, although sometimes it feels like it'd be better to have a faster Taunter. In another variation I have used defensive Zapdos to counter Talonflame, which hurts my team, but I like the defensive capabilities of Skarmory. Again, I'm not sure which would be better for the team.

So, yeah. If you could give me feedback, that would be great. Thanks!

Back