Thoughts On My OU Team? :0

I have to be honest, but this is probably my most successful OU Team, why? welp, I haven't lost with it....yet? XD But, I do feel like if the team is a little....generic? I mean just look at the EV Spread XD Oh well, my analyses aren't that great for the time but either way, here is my team.

Siebold_Mega_Blastoise_Hydro_Pump.png

Mega Blastoise (M) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
My favorite Mega and starter :D Anyways, Mega Blastoise removes entry hazards with Rapid Spin. Water Pulse becomes pretty strong thanks to Mega Launcher and STAB, dealing good damage. Aura Sphere is for coverage and can easily OHKO Tyranitar. Dark Pulse is for the ghost types since they can stop Blastoise from using Rapid Spin.

Breloom_by_FishPhibian.png

Breloom (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
Breloom is a great physical attacker and can put Pokemons to sleep with Spore making it a great time to switch to another teammate or make Breloom deal damage to the Pokemon. Mach Punch becomes pretty strong thanks to Technician and deals with Pokemon that are weakened, a good way to deal with Chansey/ Blissey lol. Bullet Seed is awesome, getting rid of Substitute and Focus Sash while still do some damage. Rock Tomb is to slow down some Pokemons and deal with Flying, Fire types.

Excadrill_with_an_Afro.jpg

Excadrill (M) @ Air Ballon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
Excadrill is an incredibly strong Pokemon dealing heavy damage. Stealth Rock are there to cripple some Pokemons weak to it and for the ones who have a Focus Sash. Rock Slide is for coverage. Earthquake is its primary STAB attack, dealing incredible damage to many Pokemons, it can also OHKO most Pokemons that are weak to ground, thanks to Mold Breaker it doesn't have to worry with Levitate. Iron Head is there just to deal with fairies.
goodra_by_kawiku-d6qy3ls.png

Goodra (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Atk
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Tail
Goodra is an awesome Special Attacker and can take of special hits extremely well thanks to 150 base plus Assault Vest. Draco Meteor can make a whole to physical walls and offensive Pokemons. Fire Blast is for Steel Types. Thunderbolt is just for coverage. Dragon Tail is to get rid of Pokemons that boosted their stats and makes it great thanks to Excadrill's Stealth Rock support.
Arcanine_-_Red_and_Blue.png

Arcanine (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Will-o-Wisp
- Morning Sun
Arcanine makes a really good physical wall, lowering the Attack stat of a physical attacker with Intimidate and making things worst for them by burning them with Will-o-Wisp. Toxic is for special attackers and other Pokemons out there. Morning Sun is to recover some HP. Flamethrower is there just to do some damage and finish off weakened Pokemon.

Sylveon.png

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell​
Sylveon can take Special hits really well and makes an excellent Cleric. Healing herself and teammates with Wish. Heal Bell is to cure status conditions. Protect is to get Wish heal and leftovers recovery, it can also be used to reveal one of opponent's moves. Hyper Voice is to deal damage and becomes a strong fairy move thanks to Pixilate.

Well, that's my team. Maybe my analyzes weren't that great, but I think they will become better over the time.

Hi,
I Would suggest Flare blitz becase its slightly good Physical attacker
Arcanine (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
-Flare Blitz
- Toxic
- Will-o-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Back