Monotype SV Monotype Cup I - Substitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader

Beautiful art by Swiffix

If you missed your chance at joining this year's SV Monotype Cup, you can remedy that by posting in this thread, which will remain open for 1 week. We have a decent number of byes, so we'll try and get you in.

Of course, keep in mind that only people that missed the signups can join here, if you signed up and lost you can't post in this thread.
Post 'in' to join!

Substitutes will be paired randomly on February 19th during nighttime GMT-5
This thread will close after pairings are finished!

what di we have to do to signup if we just had to type " in " in the signup post why isn't my name there in the matchups

maroon edit: you signedup for ss cup, this is sv cup. this is gen9 monotype, you signed up for the gen8 monotype tour.

what di we have to do to signup if we just had to type " in " in the signup post why isn't my name there in the matchups

maroon edit: you signedup for ss cup, this is sv cup. this is gen9 monotype, you signed up for the gen8 monotype tour.
oh so can I signup for the substitute entry here ? and I didn't even find my name in the gen 8 matchup bruh

maroon edit: yes this is for the gen9 tournament, the gen8 monotype tournament is still in its signup phase

Last edited by a moderator:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader

all subs were paired, you will be tagged soon in the round with your new matchup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)