Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Soiramio3000

Banned deucer.
It blocks you from seeing any content by that user. It doesn’t block alerts from them (such as them liking/reacting to your posts) but blocks any other alerts (like them quoting your post, you won’t get an alert since you can’t see the post they quote it in).
does it block them from seing my content or contacting me?
this feature looks kinda pointless right now.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
does it block them from seing my content or contacting me?
this feature looks kinda pointless right now.
It doesn’t block them from seeing your content. Oftentimes you won’t want someone to know you blocked them, which is the reason why. Most block features function that way.

It doesn’t stop them from contacting you on their end, but it stops you from seeing that they’ve contacted you or anything they said while contacting you. So basically yes, they just won’t know you’ve blocked them.

Soiramio3000

Banned deucer.
can you please change your policy so we will receive direct messages instead of alerts when we become temporaary banned from posting in some parts of the forums or when the "reports" we do get rejected?

the notifications don't stay around for long(after we receive too many we can't see them) meaning that we may end up forgetting our past mistakes and repeating them.
also being able to reply can be very usefull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)