Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SDef / 80 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Roar

Heatran sets up stealth rocks and helps to not only get residual damage with burn but also halve the attack stat of physical attackers. might switch protect with WoW and Lava Plume with Fire Blast.
Also serves to absorb and wall any fire/ground types if air balloon is played well enough

Tyranitar (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 48 SDef / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch
- Aqua Tail
This guys the man. Sets up sand and with an attack stat basically the same as salamence, he sure hits hard. Can be sent into politoed with little worries to set up sand.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 184 HP / 32 Atk / 192 Def / 100 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
My physically defensive wall and spiker. The moveset is a standard skarmory set and it works well against this teams weaknesses. He patches things up very nicely.

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- U-turn
Landorus with a Scarf is great for Modest Thundurus-t as it will outspeed. And it outspeeds nearly everything in the Tier that isnt also Scarfed.

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 96 HP / 208 Def / 176 SAtk / 20 SDef / 8 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
This dude takes hits for days. A mixed wall who can not only hit harder than most jellicent but also do a number with scald's Burn chance and WoW for definite burn. Recover finishes it off nicely, making my opponent rage
:]

Genesect @ Life Orb
Trait: Download
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
The Broom. This guy can sweep teams for days with a massive SAtk stat when switched into a physically defensive pokemon.
Set up a rock polish and proceed to wreck shit.

Any set changes? Advice?

Hi,

This is a nice standard Sand team- though, I'm not sure it would fall under 'stall'. You have a huge weakness to Rain teams though- Rotom-W just plows through your team with it's water/electric combo, hitting everyone but Genesect super effectively. That's reall bad news- especially because Rain teams are so common. Jellicent seems replaceable, because it's Normal/Fighting weakness is covered by Skarmory and Landorus and it's Water immunity can be reincarnated in a better pokemon. All of it's resistances are covered by Heatran, too. To help you against Rain teams, I think trying Celebi instead of Jellicent is a good idea.

Celebi @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful nature
~Thunder Wave
~Leaf Storm
~Recover
~U-Turn / Psychic / Heal Bell

Celebi handles Rain teams quite well- it resists Rain's infamous Electric Water combination, and can Thunder Wave+Leaf Storm most rain teams to death. You might not like the fact that it is x4 weak to Bug, but you have 3 other pokemon on your team (Skarmory, Genesect, Heatran) that all x4 resist it, and one more that just plain resist it (Landorus) so Bug types won't be a problem. Celebi also keeps a helpful resist to Fighting types, preventing them from rising as problems now that Jellicent is gone.

Still, because Celebi doesn't carry a tad bit of physically defensive evs, you're going to have to give Skarmory a better ev spread- one of 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe Impish is probably better than the one you have right now. Investing in attack is pointless; you're not getting much stronger and putting those evs into HP and defense will make you a lot bulkier.

Tyranitar also needs a better spread and moveset, so it can better deal with Tornadus-T:

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant nature
~Crunch
~Stone Edge
~Pursuit
~Superpower

That is the standard specially defensive Tyranitar set- and it takes special hits like a champ. It virtually eliminates any problems with strong special sweepers your team may have- as it can come in with impunity and Pursuit trap. It can also take Hurricanes and Superpowers from Tornadus-T, and KO back with Stone Edge.

Nice team, good luck!

Hello, pretty neat team here.

First off I suggest running Hidden Power Ice over Superpower on Landorus, as it is pretty useless on a Pokemon like that. I highly suggest using a Naive nature with that set, as it means Hidden Power Ice will be strong enough to nail stuff like Gliscor on the switch, while giving it speed. I also suggest running a different Tyranitar spread of 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 196 SDef Sassy Stealth Rock / Crunch / Pursuit / Fire Blast @ Chople Berry to help take on stuff like Gengar, Latios, and Reuniclus. Jellicent would also benefit more from a spread of 252 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe Bold with the addition of Taunt and Shadow Ball over Ice Beam and Scald to prevent Starmie from spinning safely and keeping stall on it's toes.

Now it's quite obvious you have some large weaknesses to Rotom-W who just utterly destroys you. You have no safe switch in at all for this guy at all. Scizor also really harms you with VoltTurn in tandem with this guy. On top of that, you lack a spinner which means Deoxys - D, Skarmory, and Forretress can set up all over you. It is for this reason I suggest running Forretress and Flamethrower Blissey over Skarmory and Genesect. Blissey can defeat the VoltTurn core while adding some huge Special Defense to the team. Forretress can spin in the meantime, meaning you can eradicate hazards.

Blissey @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Def / 156 SDef / 100 Spe
Calm Nature
Moves:
- Wish
- Protect / Heal Bell
- Flamethrower
- Toxic

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs : 252 HP / 216 Def / 36 SAtk
Relaxed Nature
Spikes