Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY ZU [Won by SOMALIA]

havocknight said they would ask for an extension. You can see that on my wall. Given that they specifically scheduled it past the deadline I feel that I should be given an act win. I didn't know to call an act win at the time because havocknight's messages led me to believe they had requested an extension.View attachment 650594
Never mind, dropping from tour.

Normally I wouldn't let something like this affect me so much (or I'd keep going out of pure spite), but I've been having a rough time in my personal life too lately and I just can't handle this.
Any time I think about this tour I just think of this and I get angry about it again. Logically, I know it isn't that big of a deal, but that doesn't really mean much in this case. For my own mental health, I have to drop out before I lash out and say something I'll regret.

Claiming activity win, unfortunately :( Opponent hasn't shown on schduled time, it's been almost one hour and I have to go.
Proof on my wall.

Well, I almost forgot to participate in my match this week, and, to post this, in all honesty, but thankfully, I remembered to do so, and after two matches, I bested my opponent with skill to spare.
[Gen 3] ZU: PuddingMcNick vs. p3pper - Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 3] ZU: PuddingMcNick vs. p3pper - Replays - Pokémon Showdown! (pokemonshowdown.com)
why did you name your replays gen3 zu and you vs an wrong person like the link actually brings you to gen 1 and vs the right person but its still funny

why did you name your replays gen3 zu and you vs an wrong person like the link actually brings you to gen 1 and vs the right person but its still funny
I have no idea why that happened, I copy and pasted the links multiple times, but their names kept showing up as battles that I had earlier in the week after I pasted them. Yet, regardless of that, they still worked, so I just went with it. Also, yes, I suppose it is humorous.

Round 4:

3-0:
Ice Yazu  vs  SOMALIA
Sabelette  vs  torkonpeter
pac (3-0) vs Maris Bonibell (2-1)

2-1:
Bedal Roscoe  vs  Toxin Boost
Gerrychu29  vs  PuddingMcNick
LustfulLice  vs  oissu!
SockN  vs  missangelic
gastlies  vs  Sunrose
havocknight  vs  Gangsta Spongebob

1-2:
bandoodee  vs  SMHorizon
giove97  vs  donkeykongthe3rd
JonAmon 25  vs  njs
NotVeryCake  vs  acluh1
veti  vs  sinnabyss
Kaosdone  vs  5Dots

0-3:
Cao Jie vs Melbelle

Deadline is Sunday, August 4th at 11:59pm GMT-4

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)