Battle Toad (Politoed) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Perish Song
- Hypnosis
- Focus Blast

It's defensive, sets up rain, and stays alive for as long as possible. There's focus blast because it gets good coverage and I needed a special fighting move, perish song plus hypnosis to help me switch in to Ninjask.

454_toxicroak_front_norm.png
Toxicroak (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop
- Sucker Punch

This is half of my physical combo. I really want your opinion on it, and tell me why I've never seen anyone use it before. Ninjask sets up a swords dance, gets in as many speed boosts as possible, then baton passes to this guy. With max attack, a life orb, and a swords dance, Toxicroak has exactly 999 attack! It's not that hard to set up, all you need is a few a good predictions. Plus, its moveset gets great coverage. I've set it up tons of times and it sweeps seeming unstoppable! It's running cross chop because drain punch is illegal with ice punch. I think this set gets better coverage than any other one of its sets. Additionally, it has a priority move something critical for any sweeper.

291_ninjask_front_norm.png
Ninjask (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 136 Def / 116 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- X-Scissor

Once I get it out safely I protect. Then, I swords dance usually surviving with focus sash unless the foe has a multi hit move. After that, I protect again for the additional speed boost and baton pass to Toxicroak(or just pass speed boosts to anyone else but Jolteon). X-scissor is so it can hold its own ground and not be completely crippled by Pokemon with prankster.

80-shiny-frame1.png
Barney (Slowbro) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psychic
- Slack Off

Slowbro,is my bulky water pokemon. I want to have slow pokemon on my team that can benefit from speed boosts. I like it because it's very difficult to take down after a calm mind with its great hp, defense, and special defense. Its special attack isn't too shabby either after a calm mind, and rain boost for scald. When its hp gets low, it restores a good amount of hp from slack off. Also, if scald burns then Slowbro makes a great staller.

metagross.png
Metagross @ Air Balloon
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 200 HP / 248 Atk / 56 Def / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Metagross sets up stealth rocks, and can highly benefit from swords dance and speed boosts. I occasionally use him as a lead, that's why it has pursuit. Bullet punch, zen headbutt, and pursuit don't give you good coverage though, so Metagross is kind of the extendable of the team(keep in mind though that if you think I should substitute it for something else I'd prefer it still be a stealth rocks user).

jolteon.png
Alien (Jolteon) (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 248 SAtk / 8 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jolteon, is in my opinion, a must for drizzle teams. It perfectly counters most drizzle teams huge weakness to electric type attacks, and it out speeds most things in the metagame. You would be surprised how easy it is to sweep with just thunder. That's really the only move necessary for it though. Shadow ball and hp fire can come in handy every now and then, but thunder's usually the better choice. Jolteons only down side is that it lacks a good move pool.

Please rate my team, especially my Ninjask + Toxicroak combo, and tell me why you think no one else uses it. I'm open to any changes.

Ps. Thanks Aboithagameboi for the tips, this is my first post!

Back