Support Lead
Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
~ Stone Edge
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Fang

Basically, i set up a stealth rock, and try to get some damage in with Ice Fang/Earthquake/Stone Edge

========================================
Smeargle (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 244 HP/12 Def/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Baton Pass
Agility
Belly Drum
Spore
Smeargle, my favorite pokemon. I don't necessarily need him on my team, but i would like to fit him in somewhere maybe. This guy basically is used to spore the enemy, use agility, possibly use belly drum if there is time, and then baton pass to someone else on my team,
Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Superpower
basically a special attacker
Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 232 HP/252 Atk/24 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
the revenge killer
Magmortar
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Flame Bpdy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
-Fire Blast / Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Ice

I Don't know what to put for my last guy, i really need advice. (mabey a mamoswine? i could use one of those)
In conclusion, i really need help with a good team, i will take any advice

Who's that lead?
And Mamoswine suits you prefectly. It can even be your lead, as it can also use SR/Ice Fang or Ice Shard/EQ/Stone Edge as well.

Gyarados screws you over rather badly. Magmortar can OHKO it but Gyara will just dance the switch and then waterfall you if you are foolish enough to stay in. I understand what you are trying to do with smeargle, but in reality, you'll probably have trouble making it work due to the commoness of bullet punch scizor/ice shard mamo/sleep talkers these days. A choice scarf zapdos would solve your gyara problem (unless you switch it into a stone edge) and would help the team out in general as you don't have anything that is fast enough to revenge kill a serious threat (scizor has problems OHKOing many common pokemon such as skymin or infernape) Also, I'm assuming your lead is an aerodactly, in which case taunt>ice fang to screw about other SR leads.

Sorry if this is a little brief, im short of time :(

Please take a thorough observation of our RMT rules before beginning a topic. Effortless, individual descriptions are unnacceptable -- basically, we expect more than just, "standard revenge killer".

You are more than welcome to repost your thread once you have met the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back