Ambipom @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Quirky(Too Lazy to Re-Breed)
- U-Turn
- Baton Pass
- Agility
- Fake Out

This time I'll use Ambipom as a lead instead, Fake Out to make the opponent assume that its a Flinch and Flee ambipom, then Agility(Or U-turn depending on the Opponents pokemon) and baton pass.

431.png

Drifblim @ Leftovers(Which I probably won't have so a Berry)
Abilty: Aftermath
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpD / 176 Sp
Nature: Calm
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Omnious Wind
- Hypnosis

Baton Passer/Waller

483.png

Froslass @ BrightPowder
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute
- Destiny Bond

Went with EvilMarion's advice and decided to use Froslass as a support.

487.png

Azelf @ Life Orb(If I can get another one)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
- Flame Thrower
- HP (Fighting)

I got super lucky on this one. I caught one with HP fighting and timid nature. Couldn't let this one un-used.

479.png

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptibility
EVs: MIXED UP ALREADY
Nature: Naive
- Thunderbolt
- Tri-Attack
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse

Same set.

286.png

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Subsitute
- Leech Seed
- Focus Punch
- Spore

Subseed set.

--------------

Here's my new revised team. I've decided to use Froslass as a support and using Breloom's subseed set. Ambipom with Agility instead of Nasty Plot. I can always Nasty plot after Drifblim sets up a million substitutes.

Please have a look at the RMT rules thread. Specifically:

Rule #3 said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.

If you put some more thought into your team and fix it up then PM me and I will unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back