Rate my OU team

Hey, thank you for taking to the time to rate my team and thanks in advance! Now, on to the team...

Togeflinch (Togekiss) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash
- Substitute

My biggest team player. Togekiss can paraflinch pokemon to death. I usually lead with him and he is an amazing annoyer. He also serves as my special wall.

Pinsir-Mega (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

Newly added to the team. I see him as being the best mega evolution and I really just waited to try him out on a team. He is pretty much my main physical sweeper as his Quick Attack and Return practically destroy everything.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
IVs: 0 Speed
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Bronzong is the main defensive wall on my team, and nobody really expects the heatproof so he can take quite a few hits from a physical sweeper.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spe/ 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse

The special attacker on my team. He is pretty much the most versatile pokemon on my team and he can adapt basing on what my team needs.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Rock Tomb

He is the rapid spinner on my team, but I also turned him into a second physical attacker on the team. He has put in so much work on numerous occasions and can really be a nasty sweeper.

Tyranitar @ Assault vest
Ability: Sand Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Tyranitar is here to set up the sand for my team for my excadrill to abuse, Tyranitar can also deal quite the punch as well, and he became the 3rd physical sweeper on my team. After a dragon dance he can deal quite a lot of damage.

Well, that is my team. I am aware I have too many sweepers and hopefully I can get some help on that.

Thanks in advance!
~Lucky Destroyer

Back