Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SAtk / 80 Spd
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock

My team is pretty simple. Xerneas is my main special attacker, and it takes care of many pokemon after a Geomancy. Hiddenpower
arrow-10x10.png
fire takes care of ferrothorn and many other pokemon. Psyshock takes care of chansey and blissey, which would otherwise wall Xerneas. And I don't like focus blast because of the accuracy. However it's walled and phazed by Lugia, Ho-oh, and Giratina, which then phaze it out. That's where my Darkrai comes in. Walls like Ho-oh and Giratina are useless when choiced.

Darkrai @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot

Darkrai is a great pokemon in general, and I use it usually as a lead. My team has trouble with walls like giratina and lugia, so I trick the scarf onto them. Then I use nasty plot and attempt a sweep. It's also really funny when I'm up against a Chansey, because I can take away it's eviolite. However, only running dark pulse as an attack sometimes leaves it walled by an opponent's Xerneas or something.

Blaziken @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Blaziken is a great sweeper, and almost impossible to revenge kill. Hi-jump kick is kind of risky though, but after a swords dance, I can OHKO many pokemon. I'm considering switching Hi-jump kick for low kick. Blaziken has trouble powering through walls, especially lugia, and gets phazed.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Head Smash
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Hydreigon is used as a revenge killer. Head smash may need some explanation, but it OHKOs Ho-oh; pretty much the only reason I use it. I sometimes use it to scout with U-turn, and I use draco meteor as the main STAB.

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Arceus is just there to revenge kill and sweep. I use a swords dance when the opportunity is present. I'm considering using a different form or maybe a more wall like EV spread and moveset, maybe more bulky. I have trouble with certain Arceus forms, like water and another extreme killer Arceus that has already set up.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Superpower

Scizor is offensively oriented, with a choice band, and takes care of Xerneas. I don't really use any moves other than bullet punch. Superpower is really handy when up against Steel/Rock Arceus though. Scizor is walled cold by Ho-oh, and nothing on my team wants to switch into a sacred fire, so that's a problem. Scizor gets terrible coverage, but at least it does it's one job well.

My team has problems with Kyogre variants, because I can't hit it very hard when it's used as a lead, and I can't switch out, as most of my pokemon are OHKOed or 2HKOed by Water Spout. I also have problems with hazards in general, though none of my pokemon are weak against stealth rock, the damage racks up. Also I have trouble with mega Kangaskhan late game. Usually i can play around it though, if my scizor or blaziken is still alive, but I sometimes lose the speed tie. I want to add a defog user somewhere, however I don't know what pokemon to add it onto or what pokemon to replace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back