Please suggestions for my team, for battle stadium singles SV

I dont know whether i'm at the right place but i would like some competitive help as of the last season in which the treasures of ruin + paradox are allowed.

In particular the ice type treasure of ruin pokemon tends to ruin me when it has a priority move + focus sash.

I reall am looking for a strategy to string my team together, as for now the team has done its job for me till this season cause i think its pretty balanced. Please help me with some suggestions.

I am away from home so cant check nature and ev.

My team has been:
1. Clodsire @ rocky helmet
Water absorb
- yawn
- poison jab
- EQ
- Toxic spikes

I real want to keep this one, as it gives me favorable startout positions or at least neutral most times. Also it catches rotom en palafin by surprise who wants to transform, forces out set up mons and checks meowscarada

I think it has max sp. def en hp investment.

2. Farigiraf @ light clay
Armor tail
- reflect
- psychic
- energy ball

I had this mon on the team firstly to provide for trick room as my team is slow, but in singles the trick room doesnt last long enough. Further i like reflect to bolster my tram longevity. Also, i like hitting somewhat on the special side since the rest of my team was originally physically orientates. The ev and nature was to take physical as well as special hits. And i love being unaffectes by sucker punch and ghost moves. Farigiraf has serves me well but I dont know if it is effective now for me.

3. Salamence @ choice specs
Intimidate
- flamethrower
- hydro pump
- air slash
- draco meteor

This Salamence is full of surprises with sp. attack investment and flame lthrower + hydro pump. I find hydro pump deals well with unsuspecting Garcanacle.

I initially had Ceruledge in this space but i found my team too physically orientated and Salamence gives me the fire coverage.

4. Tyranitar @ leftovers
Sand stream
- EQ
- stone edge
- ice punch
- dragon dance

EV in hp and attack. I think this speaks for itself. First uses weakness policy on it, but found out that it wasnt bulky enough to be able to take 2 super effective hits.

5. Scizor @ sitrus berry
Technician
- thief
- pounce
- bullet punch
- sword dance

Speaks for itself too. By anticipating my health going low, i can time the thief and steal the item of the opponenent. Dont know about pounce but wantes a stab + technician boostes attack. Want Scizor te be kept in.

6. Garganacle / Iron Valiant / Dodonzo
I use the sixth spot in a variety of ways.

I hate using garcanacle (but max hp + def + sp. def irritates most opponents.

Iron valiant @ life orb
Strong mixed attacker but has no longevity and pretty much never works for me and have no idea why. Gets outmatched by Flutter Mane.
- thunderbolt
- psychic
- close combat
- ????

Dodonzo @ leftovers
Unaware
- tickle
- wave crash (doesnt hit hard)
- protect
- body press (doesnt hit hard)
Very bulky, on physical side. Only i found it probably never gets me in a good matchup but is capable to stall by unaware + tickle to softwlen up my opponent for the rest of the team (if opponent doesnt switch out)

Other potential options ready in box.
- magnezone
- skeledirge
- lucario
- hydreigon
- iron juggulus
- cetitan
- ceruledge (life orb, weak armor > will o wisp; bitter blade)
- armorouge
- king gambit

Please help me with a strategy to string my team together. Move suggestions and pokemon for the team are highly appreciated.
In particular the ice type treasure of ruin pokemon tends to ruin me when it has a priority move + focus sash.

I

Last edited:
Back