Sticky Orange Islands SQSA Thread

Huh, TIL Kricketune learns Perish Song
Looks like SOMEONE didn't pay attention to my last team submission in the Hostile Region thread >:(((
You know Cynthia's Pokémon are in the 60s right? Garchomp is 66. Why were you even trying at 49?
DP's Pokemon League is extremely beatable with mons in the high 40s/low 50 and getting a team of six anywhere near Cynthia's levels requires hours of grinding, so it makes perfect sense to just jump right in imo

So in L:A, when you trade Pokemon the ball flips upsidedown and rockets off using the hisui Pokeball's hole
It's very cute but I realized I never traded with a strange ball, the ball used for non-Hisui transfers, before. Does it have its own unique animation, or does it just awkwardly use the apricorn balls effects?

e: It does, in fact, just awkwardly use the regular effects

Last edited:
In Generations I and II, poisoned 'mons don't take damage on a turn when they KO something. How does this interact with bad poison from Toxic, where the amount of poison damage steadily increases?

For example, let's say I get a KO on the third turn of being badly poisoned. On Turn 4, if I don't get a KO, will I take 3 turns worth of damage (3/8s of my HP iirc), or will I take 4 turns worth (5/8)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)