Tournament NDFL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidin

They make it look so easy...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
ndfl2banner.png

Art by yours truly...
Hosted by hidin, Velcroc, and Runo

Welcome to the second edition of National Dex Farm League! Within the next week, we will begin the manager signup process. Only post if you would like to sign up to manage a team. If you would like to manage, please read the following details before signing up.
  • There will be 6-8 teams depending on the player signups.
  • Managers can choose to, and should preferably signup with a co-manager.
  • Managers are required to participate in the auction to draft their players.
  • People who are managing or playing in NDPL V can manage in NDFL.
  • The budget of teams and amount of players is TBD until manager signups are closed.
    • There will be NO self-purchases in this tournament.
  • Managers must select their lineup for the week and send it to the hosts before the week starts. Please make sure you send in lineups on time!
  • Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
  • Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
The formats will be as follows:
SV NDOU
SV NDOU
(+ SV NDOU w/ 8 Teams)
SS NDOU
(+ SS NDOU w/ 8 Teams)
SV NDUU
SV NDRU
SV NDUBERS
SV NDMONO
SV ND DOU

Format of a signup post
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager (if applicable):
Team Name:
List of Accomplishments:
Why would you make a Good Manager?:
This thread will be open for approximately a week (Until September 8th) or sooner if we decide managers before then.

Last edited:
Manager: Sputnik
Co-Manager: about15gals
Team Name: Refined Regigigases
Accomplishments: I have previously managed the Stalwart Skarmories in two previous NDPLs and have played in NDPL and other PLs across the site as well. I was also a previous council, vr council, and room staff member. About15gals is also a room staff member and has made finals in the previous NDFL and semifinals in NDWC III.
Why would we make good managers?: We have previous team tour experience both as players and managers so we both know our way around this kind of tournament. Also the vibes will be chill and we will get our lineups in on time so TOs won't have to chase us in DMs.

refined_regigiases.png

Last edited:
Manager: Sputnik
Co-Manager: about15gals
Team Name: TBD
Accomplishments: I have previously managed the Stalwart Skarmories in two previous NDPLs and have played in NDPL and other PLs across the site as well. I was also a previous council, vr council, and room staff member. About15gals is also a room staff member and has made finals in the previous NDFL and semifinals in NDWC III.
Why would we make good managers?: We have previous team tour experience both as players and managers so we both know our way around this kind of tournament. Also the vibes will be chill and we will get our lineups in on time so TOs won't have to chase us in DMs.
they aren't ready for the heat (confirmation btw)
also here's our logo
refined regigiases.png

Last edited:
Manager: Ineros
Assistant Manager: ARTYMASION
Team Name: :Kyurem: Kingly Kyurems :kyurem:
List of Accomplishments:
For Artymasion, he is a good player with a successful tour reputation; to prove this, He had good ND Invitational and ND Winter seasonal runs, getting to round 6 in the former and to round 10 in the latter. Not only that, he played for and supported team France in NDWC and was a sub for the last NDFL’s Brutal Buzzards.

I don’t really have much accomplishments to prove who I am as I am relatively new to the tour scene, but I played in ND invitational, was supporting U.S South in NDWC, and am going to be a support asset for the Unrelenting Unmons in NDPL.

Why would you make a Good Manager?: For Artymasion, the above accomplishments show he has the capability to support a team’s sv and ss slots, which he also has good knowledge of, to victory. His creative teambuilding and knowledge of the metagames he excels in allows him to accomplish this. For me, although mainly as a sub, I have been in team tours (like PSPL, NDWC, and NDOTSL) where I have witnessed how managing works and what effort goes into supporting players. This is similar in Arty’s case as well. We both also know what players the ND playerbase across all the given tiers have to offer, allowing us to gain the most value out of people who will support / play the tiers they have knowledge in. Together, with these things and our motivation to manage, I believe we can create a healthy team tour environment and bring the needed support to our slots.

Manager: Skyiew
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Seraphz
Team Name: Porto Alegre Poliwhirls
List of Accomplishments: Seraphz captained many tournaments this year, such as ZUWC, NDWC, ORASPL, ZUPL, PUPL, DOU Derby, RUGL, BDSPPL (winning this), PTPL, drafted in SCL and played in NDFL last year, I played WCOP and I have experience in national dex tournaments playing ndpl ndlt ndwc this year.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: we are good

Manager: Skyiew
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Seraphz
Team Name: Porto Alegre Poliwhirls
List of Accomplishments: Seraphz captained many tournaments this year, such as ZUWC, NDWC, ORASPL, ZUPL, PUPL, DOU Derby, RUGL, BDSPPL (winning this), PTPL, drafted in SCL and played in NDFL last year, I played WCOP and I have experience in national dex tournaments playing ndpl ndlt ndwc this year.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: we are good
Confirm :worrywhirl:

Manager: Ineros
Assistant Manager: ARTYMASION
Team Name: :Kyurem: Kingly Kyurems :kyurem:
List of Accomplishments:
For Artymasion, he is a good player with a successful tour reputation; to prove this, He had good ND Invitational and ND Winter seasonal runs, getting to round 6 in the former and to round 10 in the latter. Not only that, he played for and supported team France in NDWC and was a sub for the last NDFL’s Brutal Buzzards.

I don’t really have much accomplishments to prove who I am as I am relatively new to the tour scene, but I played in ND invitational, was supporting U.S South in NDWC, and am going to be a support asset for the Unrelenting Unmons in NDPL.

Why would you make a Good Manager?: For Artymasion, the above accomplishments show he has the capability to support a team’s sv and ss slots, which he also has good knowledge of, to victory. His creative teambuilding and knowledge of the metagames he excels in allows him to accomplish this. For me, although mainly as a sub, I have been in team tours (like PSPL, NDWC, and NDOTSL) where I have witnessed how managing works and what effort goes into supporting players. This is similar in Arty’s case as well. We both also know what players the ND playerbase across all the given tiers have to offer, allowing us to gain the most value out of people who will support / play the tiers they have knowledge in. Together, with these things and our motivation to manage, I believe we can create a healthy team tour environment and bring the needed support to our slots.
Confirming

Manager: Dead by Daylight
Assistant Manager: Stories
Team Name: Operation: Ogerpon
List of Accomplishments: Stories captained ZUPL and RUWC, is the current OMPL champion, and has played in numerous other teamtours (ZUWC, SSPL, NUPL, WCOR, CAPPL, the list goes on), while I've supported a few teams (Gargs in NDFL I, India in NDWC, and the Honchkrows in MPL, alongside the World in US vs the World) and am currently playing in a few teamtours across the site (HPL / BPL). We were also both drafted in NDPL (her to the Victinis, me to the Unmons).
Why would you make a good manager? Stories has good managerial and playing experience as she has proven through her numerous selections to both manage and play, while I've mainly seen the playing side of teamtours and know how to make supporters feel like they're part of the team from being one myself.

Manager: Dead by Daylight
Assistant Manager: Stories
Team Name: Operation: Ogerpon
List of Accomplishments: Stories captained ZUPL and RUWC, is the current OMPL champion, and has played in numerous other teamtours (ZUWC, SSPL, NUPL, WCOR, CAPPL, the list goes on), while I've supported a few teams (Gargs in NDFL I, India in NDWC, and the Honchkrows in MPL, alongside the World in US vs the World) and am currently playing in a few teamtours across the site (HPL / BPL). We were also both drafted in NDPL (her to the Victinis, me to the Unmons).
Why would you make a good manager? Stories has good managerial and playing experience as she has proven through her numerous selections to both manage and play, while I've mainly seen the playing side of teamtours and know how to make supporters feel like they're part of the team from being one myself.
:heart:

Manager: Kinzo
Assistant Manager : Snak
Team Name: :hoopa: Ghoulish Magicians :hoopa:
List of Accomplishments: Managed PLs and TTs on smogon such as NDOTSL I (semis) , NDOTSL II(ongoing), AXPL(semis), ISTT and several discord tours. Also played in NDFL(finals), PLPL(finals), HGPL(won),etc.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: A lot of experience in managing tournaments and drafted several fantastic teams. Can guarantee a competitive environment with team spirit and excitement.
Untitled21_20240902200022.png

Last edited:
Me and Concept
Taking Over The Regis From Last Season With Blessings From Old Manager Velcroc And Rebranding It To Party Crasher Palafins

---

I played RU last NDFL, going 2-1 respectively. I've been a RU mainstay for a long time now and have a lot of experience with Natdex from Gen 8.

Why would you make a good manager?
I have managed a lot of tournaments both offsite and onsite, including the past three editions of BSSPL and BSS Wcup. Offsite, I’ve managed big tours like ADPL, BTPL, etc. I have a great understanding of how to manage, create a positive environment, and draft the strongest roster possible!

Last edited:
Manager: Kinzo
Assistant Manager : Snak
Team Name: :hoopa: Ghoulish Magicians :hoopa:
List of Accomplishments: Managed PLs and TTs on smogon such as NDOTSL I (semis) , NDOTSL II(ongoing), AXPL(semis), ISTT and several discord tours. Also played in NDFL(finals), PLPL(finals), HGPL(won),etc.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: A lot of experience in managing tournaments and drafted several fantastic teams. Can guarantee a competitive environment with team spirit and excitement.
confirmed

Manager: Toxinalpaca
Assistant Manager: Suzuya
Team Name: Demon Psycho Deoxys
List of Accomplishments: I have managed DPL, the first Doubles Derby (having won both of them), SDTT and other discord tours such as burnt tower and pokemon perfect. Suzuya has won ndpl last year as well as made invitational finals this year. He has also managed a good amount of team tours such as SMPL and UPL.
Why would you make a good manager? I believe that with our combined manager experience with my experience in doubles and Suzuya’s overall Natdex experience we can bring a competitive environment that will bring good results.

Manager: Toxinalpaca
Assistant Manager: Suzuya
Team Name: Demon Psycho Deoxys
List of Accomplishments: I have managed DPL, the first Doubles Derby (having won both of them), SDTT and other discord tours such as burnt tower and pokemon perfect. Suzuya has won ndpl last year as well as made invitational finals this year. He has also managed a good amount of team tours such as SMPL and UPL.
Why would you make a good manager? I believe that with our combined manager experience with my experience in doubles and Suzuya’s overall Natdex experience we can bring a competitive environment that will bring good results.
confirming

Manager: TBIC106
Assistant Manager (if applicable): jawabarat
Team Name: Brexit Bibarels
List of Accomplishments: I have managed the previous NDFL and was a player in last year's NDPL, finishing in 2nd place both times, as well as being part of the UK NDWC team, and current NDPL alongside jawa as a teammate. jawabarat has managed in this year's BDSP PL, as well as winning the previous BDSP PL, while having a perfect 5-0 record in Spanish PL, 5-2 in BLT, and playing in UUPL, UUFPL and German PL.
Between us, we have large amounts of experience both playing in and managing team tournaments, and, as anyone can attest from the previous iteration of the Brexit Bibarels, are more than confident we can create the perfect environment for not only winning, but a healthy and fun team dynamic throughout the entire tournament. I also have experience building in most of the NDFL tiers, so can help support the majority of the team.

Last edited:
Manager: Lostmemories
Assistant Manager
: NoName6293
Team Name: buzzwoles boyfriends
List of Accomplishments: I’ve managed many discord team tours and been part of many. Noname is not an exception. He’s also currently managing in oraspl. I’ve played this last year under the same franchise. I’m decently active in the nduu community and noname clears isza when it comes to ou. We are reviving the brand and in remembrance of our friend Strat who lead the franchise to playoffs last year. We will win this year. Won the first uu circuit tour and completed many nd suspects.
Again we have experience managing and w team tours. We are active and better than the ppl who doesn’t play ND

Last edited:
Manager: TBIC106
Assistant Manager (if applicable): jawabarat
Team Name: Brexit Bibarels
List of Accomplishments: I have managed the previous NDFL and was a player in last year's NDPL, finishing in 2nd place both times, as well as being part of the UK NDWC team and current NDPL. jawabarat has managed in this year's BDSP PL, as well as winning the previous BDSP PL, while having a perfect 5-0 record in Spanish PL, 5-2 in BLT, and playing in UUPL, UUFPL and German PL.
Between us, we have large amounts of experience both playing in and managing team tournaments, and, as anyone can attest from the previous iteration of the Brexit Bibarels, are more than confident we can create the perfect environment for not only winning, but a healthy and fun team dynamic throughout the entire tournament. I also have experience building in most of the NDFL tiers, so can help support the majority of the team.

Confirming

TBIC is natdexs sweatiest tryhard and I will balance that with vibes and shitposting. It’s like being managed by pep and ancelotti at the same time

Manager: Lostmemories
Assistant Manager
: NoName6293
Team Name: buzzwoles boyfriends
List of Accomplishments: I’ve managed many discord team tours and been part of many. Noname is not an exception. He’s also currently managing in oraspl. I’ve played this last year under the same franchise. I’m decently active in the nduu community and noname clears isza when it comes to ou. We are reviving the brand and in remembrance of our friend Strat who lead the franchise to playoffs last year. We will win this year. Won the first uu circuit tour and completed many nd suspects.
Again we have experience managing and w team tours. We are active and better than the ppl who doesn’t play ND
permission granted!

Manager: Miyoko
Assistant Manager (if applicable): luisin
Team Name: Luis' Landoruses
List of Accomplishments: I have many PLs and WCs experience and have also managed Team india in NDWC, BTWC etc and have managed in ISPL season I and II as well and also won the season I. I am have also managed in SMPL III.
While Lusin has managing World Cup with Mexico for 2 years, BSSPL, BSS World Cup, CAPPL, EPL, ISTT, etc.
In addition to managing Hispanic tours in different forums/discords
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We both promise to provide a healthy environment and have a lot of experience regarding managing and nat Dex + we both are quite active all the time.

Last edited:
Manager: Redgoop115
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Adriyun
Team Name: The Sceptile Syndicate
List of Accomplishments: I've Co-Managed and won the most recent iteration of NDWC, and have been supporting and playing in various team tours including ndpl, ndwc, ndfl, pspl etc for a while. Adriyun is currently managing ndotsl, has been undefeated for the past two iterations of ndwc, as well as having been drafted for the most recent two iterations of ndpl.

Why would you make a Good Manager?: Me and Adriyun are both very active members of the national dex community, and we have the team tour experience to build a teamcord with a good vibe to help our players grow. most people signup for fl to develop the skills to take that next step into the other nd team tours, and we'll do our best to build an environment to do that in.

Last edited:
Manager: Redgoop115
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Adriyun
Team Name: The Sceptile Syndicate
List of Accomplishments: I've Co-Managed and won the most recent iteration of NDWC, and have been supporting and playing in various team tours including ndpl, ndwc, ndfl, pspl etc for a while. Adriyun is currently managing ndotsl, has been undefeated for the past two iterations of ndwc, as well as having been drafted for the most recent two iterations of ndpl.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Me and Adriyun are both very active members of the national dex community, and we have the team cord experience to build a teamcord with a good vibe to help our players grow. most people signup for fl to develop the skills to take that next step into the other nd team tours, and we'll do our best to build an environment to do that in.
can you put a space between the accomplishment and why we’d make good managers.. it’s hurting my eyes

also confirm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back