Resource NatDex Monotype Sample Teams [Indigo Disk] | OPEN

Hello folks! I bring some teams which I've found to be pretty decent during testing.
Dark:
:grimmsnarl::bisharp::greninja::moltres_galar::meowscarada::sableye_mega:
Description
I had to restore my honor (If u get that reference ily) with dark, so here it goes. This is a very standard screens HO team. Grimmsnarl will be your lead most of the time. Parting shot provides good pivoting support and spirit break makes it less weak to taunt setup, etc. Bisharp is your physical wallbreaker, which helps against fairy, ice, and rock MUs. Sucker punch is also nice for getting some guaranteed damage and picking off weakened mons. Greninja is a standard 4 attacks set, which helps against many MUs, including dragon, fairy, fighting, flying, and grass, which would otherwise be difficult to handle. Moltres-G is the setup sweeper for the team. He helps with the bug, fighting, and grass MUs. Taunt allows it to create setup opportunities for itself. Meowscarada is the scarfer of the team. It helps against the dark mirrors, as well as other MUs such as dragon, fighting, and water. However, it can clean up pretty much any type it has a super effective move for. Sableye is the defensive backbone for the team, is your secondary lead and your hazard control. This mon is here entirely because of boomp's suggestion btw.

Replays
Alright, listen. I know that this is low ladder and that I am not exactly soulwind, or really that good, but here are some replays.
:grimmsnarl::bisharp::greninja::moltres_galar::meowscarada::sableye_mega: VS. :kleavor::volcarona::pinsir_mega::scizor::galvantula::forretress:
Alright, so in this one it's a little luck based at the end with the dark pulse flinch on scizor, I should've probably gone for hydro, which was likely to ohko (also had dark pulse bc I forgot to change it).
:grimmsnarl::bisharp::greninja::moltres_galar::meowscarada::sableye_mega: VS. :hippowdon::nidoking::gastrodon_east::gliscor::mamoswine::steelix_mega:
A little luck based with the ice beam freeze, but I still think I win with or without freeze, as ice beam is a 2hko anyway, and I can just predict gastro switch again.
:grimmsnarl::bisharp::greninja::moltres_galar::meowscarada::sableye_mega: VS. :volcarona::ceruledge::volcanion::charizard_mega_y::cinderace::victini:
A bad yet lucky early game with a bad mid game, but I make the comeback in the end (also got a little lucky avoiding flame body).
Water:
:gastrodon_east::empoleon::toxapex::ogerpon_wellspring::samurott_hisui::greninja:
Description
This team I feel a little more iffy about (it's that doubt in which everything feels fine, but your brain refuses to let it go for some reason), but I'm satisfied with how it turned out. This is a semi-standard rainless water hazard stack team (what a mouthful). Gastrodon is useful for the mirror matchups against water and for electric, giving you at least a little breathing room against electric. It also sets up stealth rock which is obviously good. Empoleon gives you decent breathing room vs grass, a very good spdef wall (seriously sometimes it can beat supereffective mons 1v1), and a very good pivot. Toxapex is probably a contender for best physical wall of all time. In this team, it also provides anti-setup and another way of dealing with grass and fairy types. Ogerpon is a fast and strong attacker which also helps with the ground types that empoleon and toxapex are weak to. Samurott is here over urshifu for 2 reasons. 1, It allows gastro to run rocks, which in turn alows empoleon to have flip turn and flash cannon. 2, It's still a pretty good scarfer. Greninja is the special wallbreaker. It helps with many difficult matchups, such as dragon, fairy, fighting (tbh, there's not much you can do against fighting teams with breloom), flying, and grass.

Replays
Listen, I haven't gone through my training arc, so don't laugh or you finna get beat by my ogerpon using only breathing techniques (/j).
:gastrodon_east::empoleon::toxapex::ogerpon_wellspring::samurott_hisui::greninja: VS. :avalugg::ninetales_alola::darmanitan_galar::weavile::mamoswine::kyurem:
Not played the best, especially in front of mamo, but managed to win in the end (maybe with a little luck idrk the calcs).
Look, I know it's only one replay atm, but I literally can't grind replays right now so uhh, I'll maybe have more up after a few days.

I'd Like to thank 2 people.
First, I'd like to thank boomp for helping with the dark team. He's the one who suggested spirit break on snarl, ice beam and extrasensory on gren (I had dark pulse and u-turn before), taunt on goltres (had double dance before), and mega sableye over mega ttar. Since he changed an entire mon, I think he should get credit on the post (if the team gets accepted).
Second, I'd like to thank style.css for giving advice with the water team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)