Pet Mod Iron Fist - Slate 4 Election

Slate 4 Campaigning has begun!

BIG ASHLEY was chosen by Sam as his successor. BIG ASHLEY will undeniably be a fan favorite in the elections with her emphasis on wholesome endeavors, such as cuddiing and Sentret; but will this platform translate to the big stage as she campaigns to be the next Supreme Leader?

Her two challengers are:
my deepest condolences to everyone who gets randomly chosen to enter the race against big ashley
woah hey would you look at that
DuoM2, who introduced metagame staple Toxapex before its subsequent miniscule nerfs. Since then, he has had an impressive 3/4 record in passed legislation, his only missing the Panic Button that, to my analysis, had genuine merit, but disinterested the Supreme Leader that slate. Will his endeavors (and love for Mario Kart Wii) allow him to take office?

Gaboswampert, who hails from a successful career in the fishing industry and a politician with a staunch focus on the economy. His legislation has gotten 4/6 passed, including the very inspired addition of the Big Button to the metagame.

The candidates will have at least 24 hours to make their speeches before the election begins. Duo, Gabo: if you do not want to be SL, let me know ASAP and I will substitute you out. Good luck to our aspiring Supreme Leaders!

Back