Hyde Renditions

Which section of this artwork did you enjoy more?

• Signature Move Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Logos

• None, these are... well... horrid. Leave before we send an angry mob.

• Total voters
Howdy guys, how is everyone today? Many of you probably have no clue who I am, so let me introduce. My name (as I go on the net) is Hyde. I have been playing in the pokemon franchise for, I would say, quite a long time (I actually had a pre-order on Blue Version, way way back). Since then, I have been a big fan through the years.

Anyways, that isn't why we are here... this is an art section. For quite a few years, I have tinkered in graphic design, ranging from photo manipulation to logo work to designing for indie developed video games. Dealing with pokemon, I started out mainly doing team logos for people putting together their own comp teams and wanted to show them off with a shiny new logo. However, I eventually got asked to do things like texturing pokemon and making backgrounds for specific ones. I wanted to share a few here today that I did a while back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dark_charizard_textured_by_hyde9318-d5jeo4m.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mamoswine_textured_by_hyde9318-d5isddu.png

excadrill_textured_by_hyde9318-d5isg13.png

heatran_textured_by_hyde9318-d5j8q4u.png

133ec4f5817418486d337d45c2906e02-d5h3app.png

Darkrai using Dark Void
hyper_beam_by_hyde9318-d5hg5uy.png

Tyranitar using Hyper Beam (Original Colors)
hyper_beam__alternate_version__by_hyde9318-d5hgdyv.png

Tyranitar using Hyper Beam (Alternate Colors based on Anime Rendition)

sweet_dreams_logo_by_hyde9318-d5h85w5.png

3e7082f409ed76c5d93b429bc2b264fc-d5h3d3q.png

Alright, that is it for right now. I hope you enjoy some of these.

Also, and this is for anyone...
If you would like to make a request at all, feel free to post or message me. I will gladly do Texture Pokemon of your choice, possibly do a few more of the pokemon and their signature attacks, and I will almost always accept logo requests for teams if you wished. I also am up for doing personal banners and/or avatars, but I reserve the right to accept or deny any request at my own choosing.

To make a request, I need certain info. If you want a textured pokemon, I need to know which pokemon you want and whether or not it is shiny. If you want custom colors on the pokemon (different than either the normal or shiny version, like a blue pikachu or something), please let me know in detail what colors it should be... Like this psychedelic Rattata...

psychedelic_rattata_by_hyde9318-d5hgjs9.png

Just an example of an alternate color choice, not meant to be good art, lol.
If you would like a logo, the more details about your team, the better. Please let me know the theme of your team if there is one, the pokemon it consists of, and who the main pokemon is/are. Then I need to know whether or not you want the entire team featured, just the main pokemon, or any combo of both you want. From there, only optional decisions are left like color scheme, name of the team (not needed), any symbols/emblems to be included, and any extra artwork you want put into the logo (some people have custom trainers to implement). I do not draw custom trainer images, so please provide one if you want it included.

If you want an avatar or banner, same steps as above except I also need a background idea.

Anyways, thank you all for your time and patience. I hope to be around these forums more often now that I decided to stop being a lurker, lol. I will see you all around! Have a great day!

Anyone wanting to view other works by me ranging from concept art from my upcoming games to graphic design works I am finishing up, please view my DeviantArt page...
http://hyde9318.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
I would like to reserve this post to hold future works...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newer Submissions: (anything posted after initial posting)

Logos -
To somewhat celebrate starting to show off my artwork on these forums, I wanted to try and make some mock-up logos for Smogon. There are three variations, only differing in terms of the outline (first has no outline, second has black, third has white). The different outlines are so the logo can be seen better on different colored backgrounds.
These are in no way official or even trying to replace what is already used. These logos use the already existing emblem within the logo, of which I do not personally own or take credit for. The emblem was only added to further enhance the tribute to this site. If these break any rules, please let me know and they will be edited/taken down.
zQDxeVv.png

PzZcFYn.png

HiANfuw.png

Textured Pokemon -
yzE1ZhK.png
T7H5inE.png

Cbuclmb.gif

Last edited:
Okay. It's me. From The Studio on Showdown. You said you could make me a logo. I want you to surprise me, but I would like purple to be sued, if possible. And Dragonite if you can. Anyway, I like surprises and I hope to be wowed! Thanks for doing this!
Tesa

Dude. If you could do something funky with an electivire for an avatar, that would be fantastic. I like the idea of just the details of the face and then some electricity on a black background, all cool and classy-like. If this sounds too overwhelming, or maybe just dumb, anything electivire-related would be great.
Keep it up :D -evir

Tesa, I wasn't sure what kind of purple you meant, so I did two versions. One has a darker more masculine purple while the other is a more pinkish purple.

iAZp7PB.png

5s0ab99.png

Working on Evir's request right now.

Hey, as soon as you get done with evir's, could you do one of a charizard in a miami heat color scheme (red, black, white, gold) and also incorporate the miami heat logo into that too (if you can), I hope that's not too complicated/annoying (and I apologize in advance if it is)

Evir's Avatar is done. I hope it came out how you like it. I had a rough time with the electricity.
Ac4uN0f.png

WVBch0K.png

And Maj, what exactly are you looking for? Are you requesting a pokemon recolor/texture or a logo? It is not too annoying, I promise. :)
I just want to make sure you get what you came for.

Can you add on to mine? Just wondering. Maybe a little deep blue and a vaporeon with water and/or ice. That would be sick! XD

You want that included in your original logo or separate?

EDIT

Finished up Maj's. Interesting request, but it is done.

Si8p8j6.png

EDIT 2

Hmm... Tesa, is this what you wanted?

GmKbecr.png

Last edited:
Zracknel
See, I was thinking that was the case. That is why the requests I do are only in the comments and not in the main posts up top with the rest of my stuff. But if that isn't allowed, then I will just do them via private message from now on.

Got two new textured pokemon up in the second post. Porygon Z has two versions too. One is animated to slightly glow a bit, but it is my first animation I have tried, so it isn't great. In fact, I can't seem to get the outer lines to stay softer like they are in the non-animated version. They keep giving me harsh pixelated edges and I have NO clue why. BUT, oh well.

Back