Tournament [Gen 9] CommunityUsed 2 Kickoff ($20 Steam credit prize) -- won by Beaf Cultist!

Approved by staff
>> TIER INFO HERE <<
Welcome to the first CommunityUsed 2 tour! CU2 is a Fakemon solomod that was crafted by, as the name implies, the community. More details can be found in the tier's thread.

zxgzxg has donated $20 worth of Steam money to the prize pool! Thanks zxg!

Tournament Rules
  • All general tournament rules and guidelines apply.
  • This is a double elimination tournament! All players will play a minimum of two matches. Finals will be a Bo3 where losers bracket has to win two sets.
  • Every round lasts at least 1 week.
  • All matches are bo3 using the Pet Mods Dragon Heaven side server.
  • Replays of all tour games must be posted. See the spoiler below since it does not work the same as it does on main.
  • I will try to time updates to get them pushed through between rounds. During this tour, I will announce updates at least 24 hours in advance before the update happens, to give players time to prepare accordingly in case an update happens.
1717889803549.png

As the metagame is new, there are no resources yet. If any are made during the middle of the round, they will be added here. Resources made by community members can be found in the Discord server (shoutout Beaf for updating his VR semi-regularly).

We recommend joining the Discord to discuss the metagame and get practice games.
:alcremie: CU2 Spreadsheet :alcremie:
:azumarill: Discord Link :azumarill:

Post "in" to sign up and let a host know if you have questions! You can find me on Discord at jumpheart! Signups will be open until Sunday, June 16th at 11:59 PM (GMT -6).

Last edited:
Back