SV UU Doubles UU first team I've made

This is the first team I've made since I stopped playing like 2 years ago so there's probably a lot to edit but I've done my best to playtest and change things and use things that work better than other things and hopefully it's not too bad.
Brute Bonnet @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Pollen Puff
- Protect
- Rage Powder
- Spore
Brute bonnet is amazing as a tanky support and usually leads with garchomp to redirect fire while it sets up. It can also stall threats for a couple of turns with spore and pollen puff is amazing for healing teammates and dealing with other brute bonnets and meowscaradas

Basculegion-F @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Last Respects
- Zen Headbutt
- Crunch
- Waterfall
basculeigon is a great speed check with choice scarf. it does great damage as a revenge killer with last respects and its typing and natural bulk allow it to be switched into easily.

Deoxys @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 HP / 112 SpA / 144 Spe
Mild Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Protect
dyoxys is very helpful with its wide coverage and extreme speed to finish off mons. The stats are kinda weird but I like having the health on deoxys as it's pretty frail. Life orb for more damage and tera psychic for extra stab damage.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Scale Shot
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
do I really need to explain this one? rocky helmet and rough skin is really annoying for any physical attackers and it's garchomp so swords dance, scale shot, earthquake, and rock slide so if they let it set up they'll be regretting it later

Garganacl @ Leftovers
Ability: Purifying Salt
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Salt Cure
- Recover
- Body Slam
- Iron Defense
garganacl is the tankiest pokemon here. great phyisical bulk and basically doesn't die especially with iron defense, leftovers help it a lot since it stays out for so dang long. probably could have a better tera type but otherwise this thing is great. really easy to switch into

Talonflame @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dual Wingbeat
- U-turn
- Flame Charge
- Will-O-Wisp
I love this guy. he's not the best on this team but when he comes out he does his job well. he helps with more coverage and can burn everything. it's also really tanky so it doesn't die easily unless they use a rock type.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)