Tournament CAPOM Series Round 2: CAP GG

Cyril tbh

formerly LordDoesOtherStuff
1690204169489.png

Welcome to CAPOM Series, a CAP x OM mashup tour! In this single elimination tournament, players will get the opportunity to play different OMs, while using custom pokémon from the Create-A-Pokémon Project. In each round, a new OM will be rolled from a random wheel, and that OM will be played for that week! Its single elimination, so make sure every game counts! All rounds will be played in a Bo3, so even if you end up losing, you can still end up the victor of the round!​

This week, you will be playing CAP GG, or CAP Godly Gift. That means you will get to use a single uber on your team, and that uber will pass its stats down to whatever youve got in that slot. For example. My uber is espathra. Ive put espathra in the first slot of my party. That means the second mon in my party, lets say Crucibelle, gets the attack stat, being 60. That goes on for the rest of the team too. As always, every tier has its own unique bans, so dont forget to check those out. The challenge code this week will be:

/challenge godlygift@@@+cap, -crucibellite, -hemogoblin, -revenankh

Ban justifications:

:hemogoblin:

Hemogoblin is balanced by having bad stats but great, well, everything else. Giving hemogoblin something like 165 attack from Calyrex-Ice can easilyget out of hand, with stab pixilate extreme speed. For more fun games, I opted to ban hemogoblin for this round.

:revenankh:

Revenankh is in almost the exact same boat as hemogoblin. It too has ridiculous priority, with drain punch + triage. The bulk up set can choose to either boost its Attack or Bulk to great effect. Hence why I think a ban is justified. Stab 165 attack 75 base power priority that heals you? Id rather not :worrywhirl:

If you have any sort of question, feel free to shoot me a DM, Ill try to answer to the best of my abilities. Thats all, here are your brackets.

Thedeathsofbeings234  vs  ihbst
Da Pizza Man  vs  RoFnA
Axzel  vs  Samirsin
MagMorty
 vs  PociekMociek
shnowshner  vs Concept Everything
Darek[/USER
Palosaks
SunMYSER  vs  Skye32
Rex15808  vs  Tails72
Hisui guy  vs  YamiTheYin
seroo  vs  ParmesanBruh
DragonPhoenix333  vs  Brigtel
Taka  vs  Swiffix

THE DEADLINE FOR ROUND TWO IS 11:59 PM SUNDAY THE 30TH OF JULY +2! BE SURE TO GET YOUR GAMES DONE BY THEN! EXTENSIONS SHOULD BE DONE BY WEDNSEDAY SAME TIME
">]  vs  Palosaks
SunMYSER  vs  Skye32
Rex15808  vs  Tails72
Hisui guy  vs  YamiTheYin
seroo  vs  ParmesanBruh
DragonPhoenix333  vs  Brigtel
Taka  vs  Swiffix

THE DEADLINE FOR ROUND TWO IS 11:59 PM SUNDAY THE 30TH OF JULY +2! BE SURE TO GET YOUR GAMES DONE BY THEN! EXTENSIONS SHOULD BE DONE BY WEDNSEDAY SAME TIME
[/user]

Last edited:
Back