Tournament ADPL Playoffs - Finals (Won by Ironclad Infernapes)

Welcome to the 7th edition of ADPL, and the first sponsored by Trainer Academy! Hosted by myself and devin This is a team tour that will encourage learning a team tour environment through placing undrafted players in a pool that will be automatically distributed among the teams, with one week of guaranteed play time for each player. From prepping, mock games, tiebreaks, last second substitutions, crazy upsets, and heartbreak: no matter the skill level players WILL be able to participate. The teams who will succeed will need to not only succeed in crafting a team of skilled individuals for all listed tiers, but also be able to lift up their less experienced players to unexpected wins. For less experienced players, this is one of if not the best opportunities to get drafted and compete for a custom avatar, as well as experience a higher level of play than they may be used to.

The general forum tournament rules will apply to this tournament.

Commencement Thread

ADPL Server

ADPL Doc
Shoutout Ticken my goat

:cofagrigus: Tomb Raiders (5) vs (7) Ironclad Infernapes :infernape:
Stour BO3: Carkoala vs Finchinator
SV OU: Mimikyu Stardust vs polt
SV OU: dunoks vs MAVERICK SHOOTERS
SV OU: mimilimi vs vk
SS OU: Suzuya vs skimmythegod
SM OU: Kustavan vs ChrisPBacon
ORAS OU: A Hero's Destiny vs RufflesPro
BW OU: Wait2Seconds vs Monai
DPP OU: Lazuli vs 16bit
ADV OU: violet river vs Shitrock enjoyer
GSC OU: Egor vs ziloXX
RBY OU: Quarante8 vs oakdeon

Tomb Raiders vs Ironclad Infernapes
Stour BO3: Carkoala vs Finchinator
SV OU: Mimikyu Stardust vs polt
SV OU: dunoks vs MAVERICK SHOOTERS
SV OU: mimilimi vs vk
SS OU: Suzuya vs skimmythegod
SM OU: Kustavan vs ChrisPBacon
ORAS OU: A Hero's Destiny vs RufflesPro
BW OU: Wait2Seconds vs Monai
DPP OU: Lazuli vs 16bit
ADV OU: violet river vs Shitrock enjoyer
GSC OU: Egor vs ziloXX
RBY OU: Quarante8 vs oakdeon

Deadline is June 16th 11:59PM GMT-5

Last edited:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9ou-774247?p2 won vs polt gg

1718367776537.png

mimilimi

Let’s gooo!! So happy Infernapes were able to pull through

Just want to say thank you to Mav for drafting a team of winners and all of our guys for coming together to emerge victorious. What an amazing effort from top to bottom from yall. To say I am proud would be an understatement — I did very little work aside from my own games, but you guys are beasts. My players deserve this more than I do and I am fortunate to be around for the journey!

To our opponents, what a strong team filled with competitors. Some rough moments in that series; I hope you had fun nonetheless and wish you the best moving forward. You guys will do amazing in the future.

thanks to the hosts as well

Ironclad_Infernapes.png

From a rough start to clinching playoffs by winning the final 3 weeks of regular season to dominating 7-1 in semifinals to the nail biter finals where it came all the way down to the final game to win the season,I wouldn't have it any other and it feels incredible to win in my first time managing ever.

I wanna give shoutouts to Finchinator for comanaging the team with me and shoutouts to every single person on the team who came and played all the 11 weeks of the tour,be it you having an amazing record or a rough one just know that your activity and willingness to play was much appreciated.
Special shoutout to Monai for the best record on the team with 8-2 and to all the helpers that joined the team to support the players.I hope I was able to create a really fun and chill team environment for you all to enjoy.

I recorded an analysis of my finals match vs dunoks with some ending thoughts, Like & Sub if you enjoy it and see you all in the next season!

Last edited:
Back