VGC 21 Calyrex-Ice

[OVERVIEW]

Calyrex-I is the strongest Ice-type in VGC 2022, boasting massive Attack and respectably solid bulk, which makes it an offensive juggernaut that's quite difficult to remove quickly. As One, its ability, has two great applications: shutting off resistance Berries like Yache Berry and Shuca Berry, ensuring it can't be stopped from picking up crucial KOs, and allowing it to quickly snowball through teams after a KO, something it can especially take advantage of with its signature spread move, Glacial Lance. Its high number of weaknesses makes it a great holder of Weakness Policy, though on the other hand, its pitiful two resistances combined with those six weaknesses greatly cut into its great natural bulk. Base 50 Speed is also incredibly slow, the slowest of any viable Restricted Pokemon in VGC 2022, which makes it reliant on Trick Room support from the likes of Mimikyu or Porygon2 to maximize its offensive capabilities. Additionally, Incineroar can give it a particularly rough time, switching into Glacial Lance and lowering its Attack with Intimidate.

[SET]
name: Trick Room Attacker
move 1: Glacial Lance
move 2: High Horsepower
move 3: Trick Room
move 4: Protect
item: Weakness Policy / White Herb / Babiri Berry
ability: As One
nature: Brave
evs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
ivs: 0 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* Glacial Lance is a very safe move for Calyrex-I to use repeatedly, as most teams do not have many Pokemon resistant to Ice. Max Hailstorm is a useful way for Calyrex-I to disrupt opposing weather such as Groudon's sun or Kyogre's rain.

* High Horsepower complements Glacial Lance very well, hitting the likes of Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Solgaleo. When Dynamaxed, Calyrex-I can OHKO most Incineroar with Max Quake if it didn't take an Intimidate Attack drop. The Special Defense boosts Max Quake accumulates are also very helpful for taking on strong special attackers like Kyogre and Regieleki.

* While Calyrex-I is typically paired with a Trick Room-setting ally like Mimikyu or Porygon2, it is also an effective user of Trick Room itself thanks to its excellent bulk. It particularly thrives at getting late-game Trick Room up.

* Weakness Policy pairs well with partners like Mimikyu and Dusclops, which can quickly activate it by hitting Calyrex-I with Shadow Sneak. The Attack boost counteracts Incineroar's Intimidate drops or achieves certain OHKOs, like Max Hailstorm OHKOing Charizard and Yveltal while they're Gigantamaxed or Dynamaxed. White Herb negates an Intimidate drop from Incineroar, which is often used to slow down Calyrex-I's onslaughts during Trick Room. Babiri Berry is primarily used to survive a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C.

* A Brave nature with 0 Speed IVs is theoretically best for a Trick Room sweeper, though an Adamant nature with 31 Speed IVs is fine as well, since it will still underspeed neutral-nature Incineroar and attack it in Trick Room before being hit with Parting Shot.

[OTHER OPTIONS]

Swords Dance can be used over Trick Room or Protect to give Calyrex-I a stronger ability to fight off opposing Intimidates.

[TEAM OPTIONS]

**Palkia**: Palkia can also set Trick Room, and it can pressure Incineroar with Hydro Pump and Zacian-C with Earth Power and Flamethrower.

**Reshiram**: Reshiram's wide offensive coverage with moves like Blue Flare, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Ancient Power, and Solar Beam pairs up nicely with Calyrex-I's Glacial Lance. Reshiram is particularly strong against Charizard and Zacian-C, some of Calyrex-I's most common checks.

**Sleep Blockers**: Amoonguss and Gastrodon can pressure Calyrex-I with Spore and use Yawn before it can attack, respectively, but Tapu Fini's Misty Surge and Alcremie's Sweet Veil can protect it from falling asleep.

**Intimidate and Redirection**: Incineroar, Amoonguss, and Indeedee-F are great teammates to help Calyrex-I set up Trick Room and keep it up. Incineroar also puts pressure on Zacian-C.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[zee, 501951]]
- Quality checked by: [[Yourwelcomethanku, 541847], [Sole Survivor, 518634]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Finland, 517429]]

Last edited:
Add
Remove
Comment
Highlight
[OVERVIEW]

Calyrex-I is the strongest Ice-type in VGC 2022, boasting massive Attack and respectably solid bulk which allows it to be an offensive juggernaut that's quite difficult to remove quickly. As One, its ability, has two great applications for it: shutting off resist berries like Yache and Shuca, ensuring it can't be stopped from picking up crucial KOs, and Chilling Neigh(The ability is still called "As One") allowing it to snowball quickly through teams, something that it can especially take advantage of with its signature spread move, Glacial Lance. Its high amount of weaknesses makes it a great abuserAbuse /=/ take advantage of positively, beneficiary or user seems appropriate of Weakness Policy, though on the other hand, its pitiful two resistances combined with those six weaknesses greatly cut into its otherwise great natural bulk. Base 55 Speed is also incredibly slow, the slowest of any viable Restricted Pokemon in VGC 2022, which makes it reliant on Trick Room support from the likes of Mimikyu or Porygon2 to make the most out of its offensive capabilities. Additionally, Incineroar can give it a particularly rough time, switching into Glacial Lance and lowering its Attack with Intimidate, which often necessitates the use of Kyogre or Groudon as a partner Restricted Pokemon to threaten it out.

[SET]
move 3: Trick Room / Heavy Slam
move 4: Protect / Trick Room
item: Weakness Policy / Life Orb

[SET COMMENTS]

* Glacial Lance is a very safe move for Calyrex-Ice to click repeatedly, especially if there are no Intimidate users around,(But there usually is. I feel you could just cut this point.) as most teams do not have many Pokemon resistant to Ice. Max Hailstorm is a useful way for Calyrex-Ice to disrupt opposing weather such as Groudon's sun or Kyogre's rain and get stronger single target damage.(True, but this is obvious and doesn't seem critical to mention.)

* High Horsepower compliments Glacial Lance very well, hitting the likes of Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Solgaleo. When Dynamaxed, Calyrex-Ice can OHKO most Incineroar with a Max Quake if it is non Intimidated. The Special Defense boosts it accumulates from Max Quake are also very helpful for taking on strong special attackers like Kyogre and Regieleki.

* While Calyrex-Ice is typically paired with a Trick Room-setting ally like Mimikyu or Porygon2, it is also an effective user of Trick Room itself thanks to its excellent bulk. It particularly thrives at getting late game Trick Room up.

* Heavy Slam can be used to give Calyrex-Ice access to Max Steelspike, which comes with the benefit of boosting its already generous Defense stat and giving it the advantage in most Calyrex-Ice mirror matches. Heavy Slam can even be used against weak Fairy-types like Grimmsnarl and Mimikyu, though it will fail if used on Dynamax Pokemon.
(We don't need to explain max max EV spreads like this, it should be fairly intuitive why a Trick Room sweeper would maximize its attack and then bulk, and its unnecessary to explain the obvious benefits of attack investment.)
* Calyrex-I runs 252 Attack EVs with a boosting nature to ensure it can it hard as possible in the limited amount of Trick Room turns it has. This works well with Weakness Policy or Life Orb, as they boost is exponentially greater the higher the user's Attack is. Calyrex-I has naturally solid Defense and Special Defense, so the best way to maximize its overall bulk is to invest in HP.

(Explain the justification for Calyrex-I's items.)
* A Brave nature with 0 Speed IVs is theoretically best for a Trick Room sweeper, though an Adamant nature with 31 Speed IVs is fine as well, since it will underspeed neutral nature Incineroar and can attack them in Trick Room before being hit with Parting Shot.

[SET]
name: Assault Vest
move 3: Heavy Slam
move 4: Close Combat / Seed Bomb
item: Assault Vest
nature: Adamant

[SET COMMENTS]
The particular benefits of AV against the metagame are only briefly mentioned when talking about Highhorsepower, since AV is its own set I think it should be made clearer early on what those benefits are?
* Glacial Lance is Calyrex-I's best move, hitting the myriad of Pokemon weak to Ice like Groudon, Yveltal, Venusuar, and Amoonguss.

* High Horsepower hits typical switch-ins looking to resist Glacial Lance, namely, Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Necrozma-DM. Max Quake also lets it stack Special Defense boosts, which, when combined with Assault Vest, makes it nearly invincible in the face of any special attacker.

* Heavy Slam gives Calyrex-I the ability to make it truly immovable, as it can compliment its heightened Special Defense with Defense Boosts from Max Steelspike. This makes it much harder to be taken down by Zacian-C, Kartana, and opposing Calyrex-I.

* Close Combat gives Calyrex-I a stronger option for hitting Incineroar and Dialga than High Horsepower, but makes it considerably easier to KO and isn't very useable in Dynamax due to Max Knuckle's lower BP. Seed Bomb allows Calyrex-I to 2HKO Dynamaxed Kyogre with two Max Overgrowth.(AP), assuming the terrain isn't changed and Calyrex-I is at neutral attack.(I checked and it does 60% minimum without terrain and we don't need to specify at neutral here.) However, its applications outside of that are limited to pretty much just other Water-types like Gastrodon, Lapras, and Seismetoad.
(Same as the first set)
* Assault Vest Calyrex-I has to boost its attack manually, which takes time; therefore, running as much Attack as possible is crucial to make sure it can hit hard from the start. Since Calyrex-I is armed with Max Moves to boost both of its naturally high defenses, simply using max HP makes the most sense for its overall bulk.

[OTHER OPTIONS]
As the reader its hard for me to tell where can I run Body press and Assurance?
Calyrex-I can run Body Press to take advantage of its high Defense stat, potentially boosted by Max Steelspike, and threaten Incineroar and Dialga without having to worry about its Attack being lowered. Assurance can be used to hit Calyrex-S for massive damage, and potentially stack Special Defense drops with Max Darkness for a partner Kyogre. Lum Berry or Safety Goggles can be effective alternate items to keep Calyrex-I safe from Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder, but offer little other benefit.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

[CREDITS]
- Quality checked by: [[Yourwelcomethanku, 541847], [name, id]]

- Grammar checked by: [[name, id]]
Good work QC 1/2
Flygon Quality control (QC) (Small).gif

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
ADD REMOVE COMMENT HIGHLIGHT
(AH) = Add Hyphen

:ss/calyrex-ice:

[OVERVIEW]

Calyrex-I is the strongest Ice-type in VGC 2022, boasting massive Attack and respectably solid bulk which allows it to be an offensive juggernaut that's quite difficult to remove quickly. As One, its Ability, has two great applications for it: shutting off resist Berries like Yache and Shuca, ensuring it can't be stopped from picking up crucial KOs, and allowing it to snowball quickly through teams, something that it can especially take advantage of with its signature spread move, Glacial Lance. Its high amount of weaknesses makes it a great holder of Weakness Policy, though on the other hand, its pitiful two resistances combined with those six weaknesses greatly cut into its otherwise great natural bulk. Base 55 Speed is also incredibly slow, the slowest of any viable Restricted Pokemon in VGC 2022, which makes it reliant on Trick Room support from the likes of Mimikyu or Porygon2 to make the most out of its offensive capabilities. Additionally, Incineroar can give it a particularly rough time, switching into Glacial Lance and lowering its Attack with Intimidate, which often necessitates the use of Kyogre or Groudon as a partner Restricted Pokemon to threaten it out.

[SET]
move 3: Trick Room / Heavy Slam
move 4: Protect / Trick Room
item: Weakness Policy / Life Orb
ability: As One (Glastrier)

[SET COMMENTS]

* Glacial Lance is a very safe move for Calyrex-Ice to click use (keeping it formal) repeatedly as most teams do not have many Pokemon resistant to Ice. Max Hailstorm is a useful way for Calyrex-Ice to disrupt opposing weather such as Groudon's sun (not sure about this as Groudon isn't particularly reliant on sun being up against Calyrex-I specifically) or Kyogre's rain.

* High Horsepower compliments Glacial Lance very well, hitting the likes of Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Solgaleo. When Dynamaxed, Calyrex-Ice can OHKO most Incineroar with a Max Quake if it is non-Intimidated (AH). The Special Defense boosts it accumulates from Max Quake are also very helpful for taking on strong special attackers like Kyogre and Regieleki.

* While Calyrex-Ice is typically paired with a Trick Room-setting ally like Mimikyu or Porygon2, it is also an effective user of Trick Room itself thanks to its excellent bulk. It particularly thrives at getting late-game (AH) Trick Room up.

* Heavy Slam can be used to give Calyrex-Ice access to Max Steelspike, which comes with the benefit of boosting its already generous Defense stat and giving it the advantage in most Calyrex-Ice mirror matches. Heavy Slam can even be used against weak Fairy-types like Grimmsnarl and Mimikyu, though it will fail if used on Dynamax Pokemon.

* Weakness Policy pairs well with partners like Mimikyu or Dusclops who can Shadow Sneak Calyrex-I to boost its Attack and counteract Incineroar's Intimidate drops or achieve certain OHKOs like Max Hailstorm OHKOing Charizard and Yveltal while Dynamaxed (might be worth mentioning that these are on Gigantamaxed Charizard and maybe Dynamaxed Yveltal if you want. the Charizard one is more important though as it's the one Pokemon that can deal a significant amount of damage to Dynamaxed Calyrex-I.). Life Orb offers an immediate boost that isn't reliant on any setup, but chips into Calyrex-I's otherwise great bulk.

* A Brave nature with 0 Speed IVs is theoretically best for a Trick Room sweeper, though an Adamant nature with 31 Speed IVs is fine as well, since it will underspeed neutral nature Incineroar and can attack them in Trick Room before being hit with Parting Shot.

[SET]
name: Assault Vest
move 3: Heavy Slam
move 4: Close Combat / Seed Bomb
item: Assault Vest
ability: As One (Glastrier)
nature: Adamant
evs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD 4 Def (4 SpDef gets you to a stat of 151 which isn't ideal with AV as it's an odd number.)

[SET COMMENTS]

* Glacial Lance is Calyrex-I's best move, hitting the myriad of Pokemon weak to Ice like Groudon, Yveltal, Venusuar Venusaur, and Amoonguss.

* High Horsepower hits typical switch-ins looking to resist Glacial Lance, namely, Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Necrozma-DM. Max Quake also lets it stack Special Defense boosts, which, when combined with Assault Vest, makes it nearly invincible in the face of any special attacker.

* Heavy Slam gives Calyrex-I the ability to make it truly immovable, as it can compliment its heightened Special Defense with Defense boosts from Max Steelspike. This makes it much harder to be taken down by Zacian-C, Kartana, and opposing Calyrex-I.

* Close Combat gives Calyrex-I a stronger option for hitting Incineroar and Dialga than High Horsepower, but makes it considerably easier to KO and isn't very useable in Dynamax due to Max Knuckle's lower BP. Seed Bomb allows Calyrex-I to 2HKO Dynamaxed Kyogre with Max Overgrowth. However, its applications outside of that are limited to pretty much just other Water-types like Gastrodon, Lapras, and Seismetoad Seismitoad.

* Assault Vest allows Calyrex-I to independently stand up to the metagame's strongest special attackers like Calyrex-S, Kyogre, and Regieleki much more easily. This is typically enough to allow it to function well regardless of the speed control currently active.

[OTHER OPTIONS]

Calyrex-I can run Body Press to take advantage of its high Defense stat, potentially boosted by Max Steelspike, and threaten Incineroar and Dialga without having to worry about its Attack being lowered. Assurance can be used to hit Calyrex-S for massive damage, and potentially stack Special Defense drops with Max Darkness for a partner Kyogre. Both of these make suitable options for the last move on Assault Vest sets, though most Trick Room sets will want to stick to the set provided. Lum Berry or Safety Goggles can be effective alternate items to keep Calyrex-I safe from Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder, but offer little other benefit.

[CREDITS]
- Grammar checked by: [[name, id]]

QC 2/2 approved by Giokio

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
amcheck take my changes lightly
add remove comment
:ss/calyrex-ice:

[OVERVIEW]

Calyrex-I is the strongest Ice-type in VGC 2022, boasting massive Attack and respectably solid bulk which allows it to be an offensive juggernaut that's quite difficult to remove quickly. As One, its Ability, has two great applications for it: shutting off resist Berries like Yache and Shuca, ensuring it can't be stopped from picking up crucial KOs, and allowing it to snowball quickly through teams by boosting its attack each time it scores a KO, <I felt that needed a little clarification (unsure though) something that it can especially take advantage of with its signature spread move, Glacial Lance. Its high amount of weaknesses makes it a great holder of Weakness Policy, though on the other hand, its pitiful two resistances combined with those six weaknesses greatly cut into its otherwise great natural bulk. Base 50 Speed is also incredibly slow, the slowest of any viable Restricted Pokemon in VGC 2022, which makes it reliant on Trick Room support from the likes of Mimikyu or Porygon2 to make the most out of its offensive capabilities. Additionally, Incineroar can give it a particularly rough time, switching into Glacial Lance and lowering its Attack with Intimidate, which often necessitates the use of Kyogre or Palkia as a partner Restricted Pokemon to threaten it out.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Glacial Lance is a very safe move for Calyrex-I to use repeatedly as most teams do not have many Pokemon resistant to Ice. Max Hailstorm is a useful way for Calyrex-I to disrupt opposing weather such as Groudon's sun or Kyogre's rain.

* High Horsepower compliments Glacial Lance very well, hitting the likes of Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Solgaleo. When Dynamaxed, Calyrex-Ice can OHKO most Incineroar with a Max Quake if it is not (add space) n-Intimidated. < the phrase "non-Intimidated" seemed awkward, almost like a Pokemon that isn't Burned being described as a "non-Burned Pokemon". The Special Defense boosts it accumulates from Max Quake are also very helpful for taking on strong special attackers like Kyogre and Regieleki.

* While Calyrex-I is typically paired with a Trick Room-setting ally like Mimikyu or Porygon2, it is also an effective user of Trick Room itself thanks to its excellent bulk. It particularly thrives excels < thrive didn't seem like the right word here, typically you thrive under, not at a condition at getting late-game Trick Rooms up. < alternatively, something like "It excels at setting Trick Room in the late game."

* Weakness Policy pairs well with partners like Mimikyu or Dusclops who can use Shadow Sneak on seemed like odd wording to me, especially because Shadow Sneak is almost being used as a status move here. tried plugging other moves into the spot where Shadow Sneak was (you don't flamethrower an opponent, you use flamethrower on it) and it seemed awkard, so I decided to edit Calyrex-I to boost its Attack and counteract Incineroar's Intimidate drops or achieve certain OHKOs like Max Hailstorm OHKOing Gigantamaxed Charizard and Dynamaxed Yveltal while Dynamaxed. White Herb negates an Intimidate drop from Incineroar, which is often used to slow down Calyrex-I's onslaught's during Trick Room. Babiri Berry is primarily used to survive a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C.

[OTHER OPTIONS]

Swords Dance can be used over Trick Room or Protect to give Calyrex-I a stronger ability to fight off counterplay against opposing Intimidates. <I sat on this sentence for a bit, "give a stronger ability to fight off" seemed like a roundabout way of saying "give counterplay"

[TEAM OPTIONS]

**Palkia**: Palkia can also set Trick Room, and has the ability to alongside pressuringe Incineroar with Hydro Pump and Zacian-C with Earth Power and Flamethrower.

**Reshiram**: Reshiram's wide range of offensive coverage like Blue Flare, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Ancient Power, and Solar Beam pair up nicely with Calyrex-I's Glacial Lance. Reshiram is particularly strong against Charizard and Zacian-C, some of Calyrex-I's most common checks.

**Sleep Blockers**: Amoonguss and Gastrodon can pressure Calyrex-I with Spore and Yawn before it can attack, but Tapu Fini's Misty Surge and Alcremie's Sweet Veil can protect it from falling asleep.

**Intimidate and Redirection**: Incineroar, Amoonguss, and Indeedee-F are great teammates to help Calyrex-I set up and keep Trick Room and keep it up. Incineroar also puts pressure on Zacian-C.

[CREDITS]
- Grammar checked by: [[name, id]

Last edited:

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma

[OVERVIEW]

Calyrex-I is the strongest Ice-type in VGC 2022, boasting massive Attack and respectably solid bulk, (AC) which allows it to be makes it an offensive juggernaut that's quite difficult to remove quickly. As One, its Ability, ability, has two great applications for it: shutting off resistance Berries like Yache Berry and Shuca Berry, ensuring it can't be stopped from picking up crucial KOs, and allowing it to snowball quickly snowball through teams after a KO, (or "KOs") something that it can especially take advantage of with its signature spread move, Glacial Lance. Its high amount number of weaknesses makes it a great holder of Weakness Policy, though on the other hand, its pitiful two resistances combined with those six weaknesses greatly cut into its otherwise great natural bulk. Base 50 Speed is also incredibly slow, the slowest of any viable Restricted Pokemon in VGC 2022, which makes it reliant on Trick Room support from the likes of Mimikyu or Porygon2 to make the most out of maximize its offensive capabilities. Additionally, Incineroar can give it a particularly rough time, switching into Glacial Lance and lowering its Attack with Intimidate, which often necessitates the use of using Kyogre (should kyogre be mentioned in team options? if not, it should prob be replaced here) or Palkia as a partner Restricted Pokemon to threaten force it out.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Glacial Lance is a very safe move for Calyrex-I to use repeatedly, (AC) as most teams do not have many Pokemon resistant to Ice. Max Hailstorm is a useful way for Calyrex-I to disrupt opposing weather such as Groudon's sun or Kyogre's rain.

* High Horsepower compliments complements Glacial Lance very well, hitting the likes of Incineroar, Zacian-C, and Solgaleo. When Dynamaxed, Calyrex-Ice can OHKO most Incineroar with a Max Quake if it is non-Intimidated. didn't take an Intimidate Attack drop. The Special Defense boosts it accumulates from Max Quake accumulates are also very helpful for taking on strong special attackers like Kyogre and Regieleki.

* While Calyrex-I is typically paired with a Trick Room-setting ally like Mimikyu or Porygon2, it is also an effective user of Trick Room itself thanks to its excellent bulk. It particularly thrives at getting late-game Trick Room up. (if feasible, this could use clarification as to why it's good at that)

* Weakness Policy pairs well with partners like Mimikyu or Dusclops who can Shadow Sneak Calyrex-I to boost its Attack and and Dusclops, which can quickly activate it by hitting Calyrex-I with Shadow Sneak. The Attack boost counteracts Incineroar's Intimidate drops or achieves certain OHKOs, (AC) like Max Hailstorm OHKOing Gigantamaxed Charizard and Dynamaxed Yveltal while Dynamaxed. Charizard and Yveltal while they're Gigantamaxed or Dynamaxed. White Herb negates an Intimidate drop from Incineroar, which is often used to slow down Calyrex-I's onslaughts (removed apostrophe) during Trick Room. Babiri Berry is primarily used to survive a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C.

* A Brave nature with 0 Speed IVs is theoretically best for a Trick Room sweeper, though an Adamant nature with 31 Speed IVs is fine as well, since it will still underspeed neutral-nature (added hyphen) Incineroar and can attack them it in Trick Room before being hit with Parting Shot.

[OTHER OPTIONS]

Swords Dance can be used over Trick Room or Protect to give Calyrex-I a stronger ability to fight off opposing Intimidates.

[TEAM OPTIONS]

**Palkia**: Palkia can also set Trick Room, and has the ability to it can pressure Incineroar with Hydro Pump and Zacian-C with Earth Power and Flamethrower.

**Reshiram**: Reshiram's wide range of offensive coverage with moves like Blue Flare, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Ancient Power, and Solar Beam pairs up nicely with Calyrex-I's Glacial Lance. Reshiram is particularly strong against Charizard and Zacian-C, some of Calyrex-I's most common checks.

**Sleep Blockers**: Amoonguss and Gastrodon can pressure Calyrex-I with Spore and use Yawn before it can attack, respectively, but Tapu Fini's Misty Surge and Alcremie's Sweet Veil can protect it from falling asleep.

**Intimidate and Redirection**: Incineroar, Amoonguss, and Indeedee-F are great teammates to help Calyrex-I set up Trick Room and keep it up. Incineroar also puts pressure on Zacian-C.

[CREDITS]
- Grammar checked by: [[Finland, 517429]]

Finland.gif
1/1 once comments addressed
GP Team done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)