Bobsican
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For Koraidon/Miraidon centralization, are we talking like "You might want to account for them" or are we talking Caly-S levels back in Gen 8 Ubers?
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Worse, no legitimate checks and the meta just devolves into hyper offense
    Do you prefer NatDex as a concept or as a metagame?
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Currently stuff is dexit'd for balancing purposes, which is good and has allowed for more creative concepts in the series, but I think it's a disservice to the intent of the series of letting players "catch 'em all", limiting that per generation (or interactibility, lol HOME). Movexiting also leads me to believe Game Freak is favoring too much newcomers, which defeats the point of HOME beyond mere collectionism.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Overall, NatDex patches the hole of such appeal of the series, and while unofficial, it's nice to see a community that appreciates every single Pokemon and mechanic regardless of how obscure or forgotten. Meta-wise I like the unique interactions and differences from the vanilla metagames. Overall I simply like both.
    Congratulation on the badges. I'm sure that any and all other badges you'll earn in the future will just be as deserved.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    As you can tell, my thoughts and focus have been elsewhere as of late. I promise, I'm usually not that laconic. I'm sure that we can hang out, once I have sorted everything out IRL, though. Just a crucial moment right now and my social battery hasn't been all there which is pretty rare for me. I'm sure that the other Wi-Fiers can vouch for that.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    That'd be cool once you notify me for the time, when you have it of course. :boi:
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Will do, will do. You remind me a lot of myself when I was truly active here. Just pretty burned out and tired right now, thanks for understanding.
    Gratz. Although I thought you already lead the tier.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Leading a tier or C&C section isn't the same thing as moderating it, in simple terms I do both.
    And thanks!
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Thanks, I wouldn't have gotten this far without your feedback
    zastra
    zastra
    nah i didn't rly do anything lol and dipped soon after, ur dedication to ndubers is admirable :salute:
    Congrats, well deserved for your excellent work. You're doing an amazing job as a leader :tyke:
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    This is really appreciated coming from you, thanks.
    Dahness
    Dahness
    National Dex Player League
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    Is it a Draft League for like all the formats?
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    No, Premier League, basically the biggest tournament of the year involving NatDex as a whole.
    I have a question, is there a place I can find a “tierlist” or something for natdex ubers?

I would like to also see how good lugia is? I thought he was better but apparently ho oh is way better?
    Am11r
    Am11r
    Do I have to scroll down to see the ups and downs? Or is the big one at the top constantly updated?
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    The one at the top is constantly updated.
    Am11r
    Am11r
    Thanks
    The bullets points for the Palkia-O analysis didn’t seem to upload correctly.
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    Ingenious idea. The entire NatDex Ubers QC team should go to the QC Stamp request thread and ask for the “This Is Fine” meme. Like where there’s a dog drinking coffee in a burning building.
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    The first bullet point and the second bullet point about Foul Play for the Defensive Yveltal set seem to have been accidentally put together when uploaded.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Thanks for pointing out.
    Are you going to vote for SSS or not?
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Oh, I will, sorry, my internet died yesterday and so I had issues getting here
    For your post in Fusion Evolution (not UU, the main thread), let’s not forget that back in an older iteration of the pet mod (I don’t actually know how far back it is, but it is there) there was a fusion named Nut (actual name, not even joking)
    For Trinity Limit, every boost would be +30 as it is now (+10 for each of the three hits), so I would have it be +30 for every three boosts, distributed as +10 BP for every hit. Sorry in advance for being nitpicky, but it’s just something I wanted to point out. Mostly just me pointing out small errors.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Mmm... competitively speaking that would turn stat boosting rarely a factor, as Sora only gets two setup options that raise a single stat by 2, so you would have to use a setup option twice only to lose all of it, and no setup options for Sp. Attack are around anyways...
    Overall, it seems it's fine as it is, as that's intended to be as such.
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Song of Time boosts Special Attack, but only if Sora stays in at the end of the second turn. Even then, it’s only a +1 boost.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Well, that move is only for the Ubers form, and I'm sure that's not going to get out of hand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…