Waldinji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, we have been paired for the ND CAP tour,i am gmt+2 available monday-friday after 8pm
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Thx pal , Just ... An unplanned hospital visit that late
    Dahness
    Dahness
    oh damn, i hope everything is gonna be good for you in the end, take care and be well
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    it'll be okay ... I think
    Paired for Bossaru Cup again. GMT-5. Free weekdays after 5PM and most of the weekend.
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    perfect , see ya then
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Hey ... Do you mind if we delay Boss-A-CAP Game to tomorrow ? Idk today , I just don't have energy
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    Could we do Friday instead? I have a couple things I need to do tommorow around that time.
    Hey, your ballot for CAP 33 Art Poll 2 is improperly formatted. You'll need to fix it (see CAP Process Archive for examples) for it not to be thrown out.
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    I'm hoping this got fixed
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Thanks for updating your post! The post is in a format where it can be modedited to a proper ballot format. For reference, in future ballots, you don't need the "Most preferred" part of each line.
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    I just copy paste the Standard post so the issue of it not functioning is fixed
    Hi, we got paired up for Adv Uber Spotlight. I'm (Gmt +2). When do you want to play? You can contact me on discord too. My Discord - farceofthedeath
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    ... We can play ... Thursday 4PM your time ?
    Farce Of The Death
    Ye works. I'm busy on the weekend so Thursday is fine.
    Cya on Thursday 4 pm (Gmt +2).
    RBY ubers -5 would like to actually play this time around so if you're able to lets make a time please,
    Rage
    Rage
    Sorry about that , I can play basically whenever
    Rage
    Rage
    If you’d rather just take the act win you are more than deserving to, for what it’s worth, but I’ll be on for a while and able to play if you want
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    I'll let you play your set , As long as you can today
    hi im +5.30, play for bdsp ou
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Hey ... Was thinking , Maybe Thursday 4PM My time , I'm +1 btw
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    I might be a bit late , I realized I was a bit busy around that time , But I will be there around 4:15PM-4:45PM
    I'm Waldinjy on main btw
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Hello , I want to have a proper schedule for the BDSP OU Tournament. When are you free ?
    rby ubers, i'm -5 and free weekdays before 5pm
    gastlies
    gastlies
    Hey, I don’t think I can make it today sorry, can we shoot for tomorrow at the same time instead?
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Sure , we can Tomorrow , Might have to be around 3:30 instead of 3PM
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    I'm online as Waldinjy on Main server , I'm Surprised I was there early
    SV CAP rigged tour, GMT-5 am free on weekends and maybe Friday after 3
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Sorry mate , Just came back a bit early from work , It killed me. I'm way too tired , 10 Hour day , Just take the win It's okay
    skippergamez
    skippergamez
    I forgot too , sorry, but thanks
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    It's okay. I would have played like a dead corpse anyway , Probs better to avoid being embarassed
    I'm gmt -5 and we play for the multi factory tour. I'm free during most of the rest of today as well as most of sunday. I'm also free during my evening time of an day
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    If you want , we can play now. I'm waldinji on main , I'll be online real quick. Which Tier you wanna do first ?
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    and if you can't today. I'm free every day at 6:30PM to 3:30AM at -1 GMT
    Pia
    Pia
    we can play now yea. I'll be on the sim as piaa
    Reminding you that we'll be playing today at noon GMT -7, which is 1.5 hours from now.

How many games do we need to play?
    FatWarlord
    FatWarlord
    I want to play gen 1 first.
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    I'm aware , I'm already ready , We might need all 3 , and I'm okay with starting gen 1. See ya on Main PS Server
    FatWarlord
    FatWarlord
    Business Executive on Showdown
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back