Murm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when for pl im +2
    Murm
    Murm
    I'm -4, as long as its not too early or late I'm fine with whenever, would prefer the weekend though
    gorilaa
    gorilaa
    would sat 1pm your time work?
    Murm
    Murm
    yeah that works, see you then
    pspl when? -7
    Murm
    Murm
    Yeah that can work, how about 3pm
    KM
    sure! cya then
    Murm
    Murm
    I know I'm early, but I'm on Smogtours as Murmarble (can't get on my main b/c weird 2FA stuff), so feel free to challenge whenever you are ready
    When can you play for kickoff? I can do pretty much all day Friday and maybe early Saturday/late at night -5
    Murm
    Murm
    Yeah I can play pretty much any time today, just let me know whenever would be most convenient for you.
    Squirtell 1v1
    Squirtell 1v1
    2pm -5?
    Murm
    Murm
    Sure that works, see you then
    1v1 throwback trios tour. I'm gmt -4. I can play on weekdays from around 4:30pm to 6pm. I don't think I can play on Saturday, but I can play from 4pm-6pm on Sunday.
    1v1 majors, I'm gmt +2 and I can play every day from 14:30 to 18 and from 21 to 23:59
    Magmar54
    Magmar54
    Alright, let's do tuesday at 21 gmt +2, if you won't be able to play we'll do another day or hour
    Murm
    Murm
    Sounds good, see you then
    Murm
    Murm
    Hey, I'm on PS, if you want to play early feel free to message me, I'm on my main (Murman). If not, see you at the scheduled time
    new badge? seriosely after another badge evolve into crustle
    Murm
    Murm
    Ty! Yeah got it for completing the Greninja suspect.
    when 4 sv kickoff
    Murm
    Murm
    I'd prefer to play later in the week but after Thursday I'm free pretty much all day. I'm EST
    SwordIsBored
    SwordIsBored
    I'm GMT + 1 and I'm free all days except 10:00-15:00 tmrrow. I don't mind when to play so you can decide that.
    We play for ORAS Cup, I'm -5 and can do Tuesday / Thursday mornings, Monday / Wednesday / Friday evenings, or any reasonable time weekends. Let me know what works!
    gsc cup when +1 free weekends
    Murm
    Murm
    -4, also free on weekends, wanna play saturday?
    glitched
    glitched
    what time you thinking
    Murm
    Murm
    Idk, sometime after like 1 PM Saturday, whatever is most convenient for you
    1v1 divisions i am gmt -6 free from 6pm-10pm daily if you want to go earlier than we can do the weekend
    Murm
    Murm
    EST, I can play Tuesday and Wednesday at those times, or we can play on Sunday
    delemon
    delemon
    lets do wednesday
    Murm
    Murm
    that sounds good
    hello were paired for sm 1v1 cup round 2. Im free 12-6 pm gmt+8 saturday and sunday
    When do you want to play for BW 1V1? I'm GMT-3 weekend is better
    Ninja
    Ninja
    saturday 3pm -3?
    Murm
    Murm
    That works Ninja, Real GLaDOS wrong thing lol, Friday is a smidge busy but if we play from like 9-10:30 AM or after like 4 PM my time it should be fine
    Ninja
    Ninja
    im on main as Ninja
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back