Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I accept =) I'm available for 5 hours from now to clone you Pichu 3 times, and after 3 hours I'll be available again. (forgive my awful english xD)
    It'd probably be easier if you trade me the thing and I'll use as many RCs as you want and get it back to you.

But not tonight - I'm going to bed. Night.
    I currently have x999 of them, but I can' trade right now, so you'll have to wait quite a while, so we can trade later on tonight?
    Sorry I don't really know DPPt RNG breeding. I tried and never got into it D:! Sorry bro.

But if I remember right you do hit the shiny egg box thing xD!
    For Plat or HGSS?
    If you want it shiny you have to put in your ID/SID. If you don't want it shiny put any ID/SID, it doesn't matter what it is. Like I usually just randomly hit 5 numbers for each or you could just leave it blank for 00000 00000 xD!
    Your welcome ^_^
    haha, friends ftw! :D!

if you have any other questions feel free to ask me or in the thread, as I usually am stalking the RNG, and simple questions thread >.<
    hahaha!!! Nioce! Congratz on learning RNG! ^_^
    Fun isn't it? ^_^

Smeargle is a good paying whore at that! ;P
    Ditto, not so much :P no egg moves ftl.
    no i can't trade now,maybe too busy with B/W i guess :p and the iv ? from what i remember it's not diffrent than bat's.Only the stat you don't need (sp.atk) is diffrent i guess
    I thought you were replying to my post orginally.

"OU battle anyone?
    Im kinda new to this site.

message me.

Name: Toto
    FC: 1119-5136-4157 "

I guess we just misunderstood each other.
    i miss clicked twice, i meant to use zen headbutt with tauros and night slash with sharpedo. lol gg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back