Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Many thanks for the R/B/Y DV answer, that calculator is extremely useful, if it is indeed accurate for R/B/Y and not just G/S/C, things like the mention of genders worry me, can you confirm the accuracy?
    I have but to check IVs and such I need the ROM, also I forgot what delays I used to have it was quite some time ago since I've tryed it xD
    I'm trying to hatch my team for competitive battling, using a Platinum Rom on CycloDS. I know what a delay is but when is use pika timer or any orther method to try and hit the delay I seem to always hit the wrong delay.
    I started with a non extreme speed Nite when I first started. I know better now. Outspeed/Ice beam and the sweep is over.
    yeah, clearly in retrospect it was. But had he switched into a surf, he woulda never even got a move off before he was 2hko'd. and I love how your agility made it outspeed my scarf, dammit. lol
    really? misclick? I totally thought I made a great predict. and yeah, I thought I had that one in hand, but your emp did some major damage.
    Yeah that's what I have. I find it useful because it can generally stop most leads from doing anything
    <random spinny thing???
    Anyway ttyl i g2g
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back