NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

and now celevers quiet cause hes panic pinging vizh in scumchat like "COME ONLINE COME SAY SOMETHING WE NEED YOU"
I'm sorry I just legitimately didn't have a response to that post lol. If we have two diametrically opposed perspectives on the exact same thing, me trying to convince you my perception is right is both stupid (because only Vizh knows who's right) and fruitless

i guess we just have fundamentally different ideas of what vizhs inaction here is a result of. i believe that his lack of response indicates hes too scared to engage for fear of saying the wrong thing and only making matters worse for himself, something he wasnt afraid of as town

You think Vizh is scum then this game because he’s being more confident?

A decade ago it wasn't even a group chat on the forum, but a QuickTopic! Those were the days.
Invited to a quicktopic chat after subbing in for a scum player

set my name to my username, post some stuff in the quicktopic

re-read the front page post and see that there's a town spy who can read our quicktopic chat

SOMEHOW LIVE TO LYLO BECAUSE THE SPY THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE PRETENDING TO BE ME TO FRAME ME

Invited to a quicktopic chat after subbing in for a scum player

set my name to my username, post some stuff in the quicktopic

re-read the front page post and see that there's a town spy who can read our quicktopic chat

SOMEHOW LIVE TO LYLO BECAUSE THE SPY THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE PRETENDING TO BE ME TO FRAME ME
This brings a whole new meaning to openwolfing, that's hilarious

This brings a whole new meaning to openwolfing, that's hilarious
I can't remember how the game ended but I was super new to the game so in the end I think I counterclaimed spy for some dumbass reason.

Everyone else in the forum was quite new to the game as well though since the subforum had just been set up so it's possible my cc worked. I don't remember and the forum has since gone down.

Not fully sure what I’m being prompted for in regards to Psy? Still Mother’s Day so I’m going to be less active but I’m trying to pop in when I can. Not many people talking = Mid reads isn’t exactly alignment indicative. I’ll answer Schia’s questions later though.

Back