Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here that can help me with these or point me in the direction of people who have them? Assume anything non-breed able has to be competitive.

6) HA Johto starters, Unova starters

I have all the HA Johto & Unova starters. I see another user is already helping you with them all except Samurott. I haven't progressed into my game enough to come across Ditto, so if you trade me one, I will breed you an Oshawott with its HA if you'd like. You can then breed for IVs/nature.

I have all the HA Johto & Unova starters. I see another user is already helping you with them all except Samurott. I haven't progressed into my game enough to come across Ditto, so if you trade me one, I will breed you an Oshawott with its HA if you'd like. You can then breed for IVs/nature.

Any Safari Ditto is good? If that's so, how many Dittos can I get you in exchange for HA starters? I'd like to have all of the Johto and Unova HA starters, so the more I can trade to you, the better. I have plenty of safari Dittos: I can give you some with different natures and IVs. I even have some with Imposter.

Any Safari Ditto is good? If that's so, how many Dittos can I get you in exchange for HA starters? I'd like to have all of the Johto and Unova HA starters, so the more I can trade to you, the better. I have plenty of safari Dittos: I can give you some with different natures and IVs. I even have some with Imposter.

Any Ditto would work. All of my perfect Ditto are on my Y, but my HA starters are on OR. I would need to do an extra trade to move them over if you'd prefer I use them.

Any Ditto would work. All of my perfect Ditto are on my Y, but my HA starters are on OR. I would need to do an extra trade to move them over if you'd prefer I use them.

So you give those away for free? I'm not the guy who originally posted, by the way, I just got in the conversation when I saw something that interested me. I don't need them to be bred with perfect IV Dittoes, if you could get me any of those HA starters, no matter nature or IVs, I'd be very grateful. I have a 5 IV HA Abra with Encore, and a 5 IV HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere, if you want any of those.

Yes, I'd give them away for free. I've reaped the generosity of many kind users here, I'll do what I can to give back. I don't have a competitive Alakazam or Blastoise, so I'd gladly take them if you have extra; but I will do this for free so don't feel as though you "owe" me anything. =]

Yes, I'd give them away for free. I've reaped the generosity of many kind users here, I'll do what I can to give back. I don't have a competitive Alakazam or Blastoise, so I'd gladly take them if you have extra; but I will do this for free so don't feel as though you "owe" me anything. =]

Thanks a lot. I always give my stuff for free, as well. Which perfect IVs do you prefer in your Abra and Squirtle? And when can we do the trade?

Thanks a lot. I always give my stuff for free, as well. Which perfect IVs do you prefer in your Abra and Squirtle? And when can we do the trade?

For Squirtle I'd prefer Modest with the flawed IV in attack while Abra is Timid with a flawed IV in attack. As for the trade, I'll post on your profile when I'm done. I just deposited a female, level 30 Linoone in the GTS asking for a Ditto with the message "PrinceVegeta." My IGN is Justin. I'll begin as soon as I receive one.

For Squirtle I'd prefer Modest with the flawed IV in attack while Abra is Timid with a flawed IV in attack. As for the trade, I'll post on your profile when I'm done. I just deposited a female, level 30 Linoone in the GTS asking for a Ditto with the message "PrinceVegeta." My IGN is Justin. I'll begin as soon as I receive one.

My IGN is Francisco. There goes the Ditto. I have a Squirtle and Abra that meet your specifications.

Best ball for shiny Goodra? :)
goodra.gif
healball.png

Can someone help me move an egg from my party to my PC in OR? It's only one step from hatching, so I can't deposit it.

Last edited:
Thank you, but luckily someone wondertraded me one yesterday. :)

Does anyone know of any HP Ground spreads that isnt 31/x/31/30/30/31?

I know there is one for SpA thats 30/even/30/31/30/30 but was wondering if thats the only spread that gives 31 SpA? I'm asking since while I get Alpha's Vanillite I will start on my own and 30 Speed doesnt hurt Vanilluxe at +1 since at Lv 50/100 248/252 Speed will still outrun base 125 Pokes at +1 so I feel getting that 31 in SpA is more beneficial but is there a better spread that doesnt sacrifice every other stat?

Does anyone know of any HP Ground spreads that isnt 31/x/31/30/30/31?

I know there is one for SpA thats 30/even/30/31/30/30 but was wondering if thats the only spread that gives 31 SpA? I'm asking since while I get Alpha's Vanillite I will start on my own and 30 Speed doesnt hurt Vanilluxe at +1 since at Lv 50/100 248/252 Speed will still outrun base 125 Pokes at +1 so I feel getting that 31 in SpA is more beneficial but is there a better spread that doesnt sacrifice every other stat?

According to the first page of this thread, these are the possible spreads:
Ground:
30/30/30/31/30/30
31/31/31/30/30/31
30/31/31/30/30/31
31/30/31/30/30/31

According to the first page of this thread, these are the possible spreads:
Ground:
30/30/30/31/30/30
31/31/31/30/30/31
30/31/31/30/30/31
31/30/31/30/30/31

Thanks, cant believe I missed that section o.o

Well it seems that the spread I listed is the only way to get 31 in SpA. Makes me wonder if its worth it considering the set I will breed for myself may be a mixed attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back