Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I have to EV train 2 pokemon at the same time, and I've given, let's say, power anklet to both, they both have pokerus and I'm battling a wingull horde with a third pokemon without entering them in battle but the exp.share is active... will they take 50 speed evs each anyway??

Is there any reason apart from coincidence that I am getting much more 0/31 rolls in the uninherited IV when doing time machine breeding? For the record, I'm using 6x 31 and 6x 0 IV parents. However it seems like every other egg gets all 6 stats mentioned when talking to the IV checker. (either for 0 or 31)

I have a 5iv Hidden power dark shiny magnemite i got today. first bred shiny. In ubers, does dual screen magnezone still work? i am hoping to find a workable build that doesnt use HP fire.

Is there any reason apart from coincidence that I am getting much more 0/31 rolls in the uninherited IV when doing time machine breeding? For the record, I'm using 6x 31 and 6x 0 IV parents. However it seems like every other egg gets all 6 stats mentioned when talking to the IV checker. (either for 0 or 31)
It happens sometimes. It's either random or a 6iv spread.

I never get 6iv spreads.

No, Magnezone in Ubers would probably run something like Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Flash Cannon/HP Fire or Ice @ Choice Specs, Dual Screens was more common in 5th gen.
so no build works without hidden power and timid nature?

what about a subsitute one w/ volt switch, flash cannon, and magnet rise/thunderbolt?

Last edited:
any1 got HA piplup and HA turtwig? i got several HA pokemon as well as HA chimchar and BR 5iv Gardevoir for trade. they dont need to be originals, just breed ones

LF:
5*31 IV HA Bold aka Unaware Cleffa
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
etc

Is bold porygon2 is better with the a split in his spread in both of his defenses with 252 in hp or its better to invest the whole 252 in def and hp?

Edit: crazy man i have if you can clone

OMG! Just looked into a shiny time machine spread! Off course the spread is really bad, because I got it and I would never get a good shiny xD Is there anything I can do with it? The speed is really mediocre and not even good for trick room :P

F/M/M/F/F/20-24 - No hidden ability.

OMG! Just looked into a shiny time machine spread! Off course the spread is really bad, because I got it and I would never get a good shiny xD Is there anything I can do with it? The speed is really mediocre and not even good for trick room :P

I think Relaxed/Quiet Goodra might make use of that.

Last edited:

Assuming that's the spread for Pokémon with more than 1 gender, have you tried checking the alternate spread for genderless or mono-gendered Pokémon? Might be usable. (You'll need to use the same kind of parents though; if you had Masuda test parents, you'll need Masuda parents again)

I wouldn't bother using that actually, unless you want just random shinies for which you only need to grab 1 egg.
Would it be possible to force the speed IV to perfect using power anklet and still keep the shinyness? The nature would probably end up beeing something crappy but could be worth a shot, but I don't have a power anklet on my game but can transfer one over from another game.

Assuming that's the spread for Pokémon with more than 1 gender, have you tried checking the alternate spread for genderless or mono-gendered Pokémon? Might be usable. (You'll need to use the same kind of parents though; if you had Masuda test parents, you'll need Masuda parents again)
Nope, I haven't. I thought for some reason those would be completely different and probably none-shiny. I'll try that :)

Would it be possible to force the speed IV to perfect using power anklet and still keep the shinyness? The nature would probably end up beeing something crappy, but I don't have a power anklet on my game but can transfer one over from another game.

Nope, I haven't. I thought for some reason, those would be completely different and probably none-shiny. I'll try that :)
Power items give inconsistent results, iirc. Better not to mess with them. The other spread should give a shiny if you have the same parameters

I can only think of one thing right now, and that is a TR lead Oblivious Slowbro. Yes, yes, it is rather mediocre with no HA, but it would be a use for that spread, I think.

If nothing else, then just pop something in that looks good shiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)