My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of these have egg moves?
frien sudo, heavy wooper, love oddish, lure tentacool, dream zig, dream spearow, dream miltank

I can breed them with egg moves if you want. With desired IV distribution and everything. I just need a female of that Alomomola! D:

Last edited:
How can you be sure it was impish because I'm looking forward to breeding one.some people say impish carfull jolly...Also tryin to figure EVs ..... 252 def / 252 hp /4 Sdef ......or 252def/200Hp/sdef...Really not sure as it was bulk to take physical move and his super fangs did a lot of damage Due to Hp AND it also took drape meter and leaf storm from Salamance and rotom Mow ........So it's tacky from every angle And FAST!!! Not sure ...If it had prankster..........So yeah

EDIT: Pachirisus evs are 156 Def 252 Hp 100 SDef

Hey I believe you offer cloning services? If so, would you be willing to clone 3 pokemon for me? You can keep a non-redis copy of each.

Sure, what do you need cloned? I use the trading glitch to clone so it takes me a while. I prefer to do 2-3 copies of each.

Could you CMT for a female of Natural Cure Swablu and Intimidate Growlithe (could I get Impish)?
No breedables as I don't have access to IV checker at the moment.

Cmt for a female soon-to-be Wi-Fi hotspot (Lickitung) with Cloud Nine :D
lol, do you want a spitback or 5IV? If 5IV, I'll have to breed you one because I don't have them in stock. You'll also have to tell me the IV distribution and Nature.

Could you CMT for a female of Natural Cure Swablu and Intimidate Growlithe (could I get Impish)?
No breedables as I don't have access to IV checker at the moment.
What do you mean by no breedables?

CMT for your shiny charizard :D

A female Dive ball Frillish and a Female Dream Ball HA Alomomola. I should also tell you that the Charizard is non-redis (Except for Pokéguy, who paid for redis rights). Should update my Trophy Case with that.

A female Dive ball Frillish and a Female Dream Ball HA Alomomola. I should also tell you that the Charizard is non-redis (Except for Pokéguy, who paid for redis rights). Should update my Trophy Case with that.

Sure! Is it Nicknameable? If so nn her Amaterasu

lol, do you want a spitback or 5IV? If 5IV, I'll have to breed you one because I don't have them in stock. You'll also have to tell me the IV distribution and Nature.

5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Adamant would be fabulous, but if you want, we could do spitback for spitback :]

Sure! Is it Nicknameable? If so nn her Amaterasu

It is! I'll need to clone her first. I'll get to that now.

5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Adamant would be fabulous, but if you want, we could do spitback for spitback :]

Spitback for spitback, please. Those Lickitungs take forever to breed right! I'll take a female Lure Ball Taillow spitback for a female Cloud Nine Lickitung spitback. Is that ok with you?

I'd think the other half of my message would be your answer, I can't check IVs so I won't trade you breedables.

It is! I'll need to clone her first. I'll get to that now.

Spitback for spitback, please. Those Lickitungs take forever to breed right! I'll take a female Lure Ball Taillow spitback for a female Cloud Nine Lickitung spitback. Is that ok with you?
Sorry fot the late reply! Sounds good, I'll probably be able to trade later today :]

Hey there, I would really like female Dream Ball Hoppip and Feebas...
Would you be up for Heavy Ball Koffing, Moon Ball Houndour, Moon Ball Shinx, or Dream Ball Tentacool?

Hey there, I would really like female Dream Ball Hoppip and Feebas...
Would you be up for Heavy Ball Koffing, Moon Ball Houndour, Moon Ball Shinx, or Dream Ball Tentacool?

Whoa! A customer! It's been quite a while since I had one ._.

I'd love to get the Moon Ball Shinx and the Dream Ball Tentacool, provided they're female, of course. If they aren't 5IV could we do spitback for spitback? If not then you'll have to wait 'till I breed them, because I have no females of those in stock.

Whoa! A customer! It's been quite a while since I had one ._.

I'd love to get the Moon Ball Shinx and the Dream Ball Tentacool, provided they're female, of course. If they aren't 5IV could we do spitback for spitback? If not then you'll have to wait 'till I breed them, because I have no females of those in stock.

Sure thing.
Those two are at 4IVs with 4 egg moves atm but I can get them to 5IVs since I need to breed for females anyway :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back