Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying again: can anyone help me trade a gyaradosite of mine from my Y version to X? or if you have an extra or one you don't need that's fine too. shoot me a pm if you can help a brother out

What exactly are you looking for?
I know most people here will think it's silly but:

Eevee
- shiny
- HA
- egg move synchronoise (other egg moves are nice but not necessary)
- 5-6IV
- mild or modest
- appealing ball (probably not many people here doing illegal combos so I probably wont get loveball, but dive ball, dream ball, premier or normal are fine too)
- female (very silly I know)

I'm no competitive battler so even if this is considered a poor idea, I'd still like to use it for my own fun :P I believe it might be ok if the breeder uses shiny value hatching, it's just the gender that will be the kicker I imagine XD I have one with all those things but the egg move, so I'm not looking to offer on something without it because I wouldn't use it XD

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Eevee
- shiny
- HA
- 5-6IV
- mild or modest
- appealing ball (probably not many people here doing illegal combos so I probably wont get loveball, but dive ball, dream ball, premier or normal are fine too)

I'm no competitive battler so even if this is considered a poor idea, I'd still like to use it for my own fun :P I believe it might be ok if the breeder uses shiny value hatching, it's just the gender that will be the kicker I imagine XD I have one with all those things but the egg move, so I'm not looking to offer on something without it because I wouldn't use it XD
No one does illegal ball combos here, it's against site rules :/

Eevee
- shiny
- HA
- 5-6IV
- mild or modest

So shiny chances (1/400 if they have the shiny charm + MM) plus HA chances (60%) plus the chance that an eevee would be female (12.5%)...
That's about a 0.01875% chance if my calculations are correct (hopefully they are! Correct me if I'm wrong)

So shiny chances (1/400 if they have the shiny charm + MM) plus HA chances (60%) plus the chance that an eevee would be female (12.5%)...
That's about a 0.01875% chance if my calculations are correct (hopefully they are! Correct me if I'm wrong)
Best bet would definitely be to try and breed the egg with all the necessary ability/moves/IV/nature/ball and then SV hatch it. MM method would be almost impossible. :)

Still looking for a female Duskull in a dream ball :)
About 90% sure I have this and can get you one.

Just PM me or so :).

Eevee
- shiny
- HA
- 5-6IV
- mild or modest

Asking someone to do a breeding project and offering what you have would probably be your best bet.

What would be the best nature for a technician breelom? I have an adamant but i'm guessing that a jolly one would be better

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
What would be the best nature for a technician breelom? I have an adamant but i'm guessing that a jolly one would be better
Jolly is the standard nowadays, breloom wants as much speed as possible for spore. If you want to try a sweeper breloom adamant might be ok, but the sash set is definitely better in the meta and jolly works better for sash

Looking for a flawless timid/naive/hasty blue flare victini and a flawless timid suicune wit hp grass/elec. I can offer 5th gen rng'd pokemon or breed something in X/Y. PM me if your interested

Wow..
Just WOW...
I just found out that Baton pass teams are now banned ? Its the most VULNERABLE strategy ever. I spent a week working on a few Baton pass pokemon for my baton pass team, and then they decide to ban this. Why not ban Weather teams, trick room teams too then ?Now my team is USELESS, because VGC rules are 3 v 3.
I am posting this here because I dont know where to post it and this is the thread I am used to post, lol

Wow..
Just WOW...
I just found out that Baton pass teams are now banned ? Its the most VULNERABLE strategy ever. I spent a week working on a few Baton pass pokemon for my baton pass team, and then they decide to ban this. Why not ban Weather teams, trick room teams too then ?Now my team is USELESS, because VGC rules are 3 v 3.
I am posting this here because I dont know where to post it and this is the thread I am used to post, lol
Been banned for longer than a week. Also youre right, not actually a request but I feel your pain

Wow..
Just WOW...
vgc is 4v4

Wow..
Just WOW...
They banned it because it was pretty much match-up dependent on paper. Boost the one mon, pass to them, and sweep.

With Weather teams, there are objectives that can be established (eliminate the weather starters), and ways to exploit the weather (Rain teams hate Steel types). Trick Room teams are more subpar because they're built so dependent on TR. Baton Pass teams, if not stopped in the first turns (ergo having the right lead and picking it), become virtually impossible to beat barring Crits. Besides, one Baton Pass user is still allowed, meaning the most effective booster/passer (Scolipede) isn't particularly hampered.

On a different note, I just wanna confirm. I can use any Tornadus and Thundurus to trigger the Landorus fight in Black? The only Gen 5 Thundurus I have is from Dream Radar.

They banned it because it was pretty much match-up dependent on paper. Boost the one mon, pass to them, and sweep.

With Weather teams, there are objectives that can be established (eliminate the weather starters), and ways to exploit the weather (Rain teams hate Steel types). Trick Room teams are more subpar because they're built so dependent on TR. Baton Pass teams, if not stopped in the first turns (ergo having the right lead and picking it), become virtually impossible to beat barring Crits. Besides, one Baton Pass user is still allowed, meaning the most effective booster/passer (Scolipede) isn't particularly hampered.

On a different note, I just wanna confirm. I can use any Tornadus and Thundurus to trigger the Landorus fight in Black? The only Gen 5 Thundurus I have is from Dream Radar.
Haze, taunt, Infiltrator, take out the speed passer by attacking without stopping, Imposter Ditto, and a lot more of options. Even focus sash freaking WOBBUFET

vgc singles are 3 v 3. Baton pass chain in doubles is a little bit hard.

Why did they ban this exactly ?

Also, looking for 2 lucky eggs.
Whats a good place to level up pokes thats not E4 and le Wow?
See previous page for my explanation (as I understood it).

Will Dream Radar Genies still be able to trigger the Landorus in Black, or do they have to be the roamers?

Edit:
Haze, taunt, Infiltrator, take out the speed passer by attacking without stopping, Imposter Ditto, and a lot more of options. Even focus sash freaking WOBBUFET
Not every team is going to carry those tools. Taunt is the only particularly common one, and if the lead just needs that first boost, it'll carry a Mental Herb. The speed passer's survivability isn't the biggest problem when Scolipede can run Iron Defense as WELL as SD (and in-fact did, since Espeon was usually the final recipient to avoid phazing, and didn't depend on Attack anyway).

Yes, Focus Sash Wobuffet might stop them. Unless the target is already behind a Substitute, then you've wasted your already gimmicky team member.

magic bounce espeon says hi to haze and taunt. there was a rmt that had a team that pretty much made any "counter" to his bp team a check at best and that was depending on predictions and luck.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow..
Just WOW...
Uh, then play by VGC rules not Smogon rules/tiers?

In actual VGC - Doubles.

Edit: They banned it because they felt it was luck based more than skill. I don't agree with all the bans they pick, but it is what it is. Don't like them, then don't play it and/or voice an opinion to someone who decides what to ban and what not to.

Edit2: pika pal Yes, any genie will activate it.

Still looking

Also looking for almost every female Dream Ball Pokémon (with Hidden Ability). Natures and IVs do not matter for them, either.
Luxpluff91 , I have the following female Dream Ball (with HA) pokemon:
- Exeggcute
- Bagon
- Kangaskhan
- Smeargle
- Trapinch
- Spiritomb
- Delibird
- Shuppet
- Phanpy
- Lickitung
- Mareep
- Togepi
- Munna
- Swablu
- Riolu
- Sigilyph
- Shuckle
- Drifloon
- Igglybuff
Please tell me if you are interested in something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)